Urgent

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am not using a translator u fuckn ass hole , u r a piece of shit , huge bodies with minor minds , just talking , this is what u can do , u logged in , reviewing the post and finally the only result is that shit u said , kids talking , no real advice , it seems that all of u like being fucked in the minds.

Never mind these guys, they are tards, just call trinitiy like i told you. Order the 4mm cheetah, ask for stage 4 everything. There is a real big Trinity Racing fan on here from the Windycity just tell them he recomended them and they will hook you up with the fastest motor you have ever seen.

Never mind these guys, they are tards, just call trinitiy like i told you. Order the 4mm cheetah, ask for stage 4 everything. There is a real big Trinity Racing fan on here from the Windycity just tell them he recomended them and they will hook you up with the fastest motor you have ever seen.

many thankx to u rubberneck , i sent many mails to them , but till now the didnt respond , i will call them today ..

:)

i am not using a translator u fuckn ass hole , u r a piece of shit , huge bodies with minor minds , just talking , this is what u can do , u logged in , reviewing the post and finally the only result is that shit u said , kids talking , no real advice , it seems that all of u like being fucked in the minds.

Listen here cocksucker. I was trying to fucking defend you. Instead, now I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and agree with everyone else that you're just fucking stupid and can't speak English worth a fuck. GTFO and take your stupid ass questions with you.

Eat a dick.

Listen here cocksucker. I was trying to fucking defend you. Instead, now I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and agree with everyone else that you're just fucking stupid and can't speak English worth a fuck. GTFO and take your stupid ass questions with you.

Eat a dick.

Matt that's some funny shit!

Eat a dick.

fuck ur ass , lool , u know wht u look like an ass with a very tiny hole that blocks the shit and keep it in u , lllooooooooooooooool , shit goes back to ur brain , i can feel the smell of shit that blows out of ur head , it ssems that ur mother suck the monkey cum to deliver a piece of shit like u , fuck u ... . . . . . . . son of the ape looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Haha, I kinda exploded, but jesus christo! It's an obvious troll, or someone lying about using a translator.

"Huge bodies with minor minds"

"Like being fucked in the minds"

WTF does that even mean? Moustafa is an Egyptian name. Sit on a pyramid you asshole.

egyptian , yes , and proud to be so , at least we had a bright history , u travel all the way , to see the Pyramids , the pyramids that u stand still watching how this wonder exist , the pyramids that u and the whole world didnt know , and will not know , its secrets , Mystery , :) , and as a small prove that u r an ignorant , Moustafa is not an egyptian name u stupied , it is an islamic name , an arabic name u piece of shit .

u even dont deserve the time passed reading ur fuckn words

fuck ur ass , lool , u know wht u look like an ass with a very tiny hole that blocks the shit and keep it in u , lllooooooooooooooool , shit goes back to ur brain , i can feel the smell of shit that blows out of ur head , it ssems that ur mother suck the monkey cum to deliver a piece of shit like u , fuck u ... . . . . . . . son of the ape looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Hahahahaha someone needs to put this quote in their signature. It doesn't even make sense... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

"son of the ape" :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Yeah, I believe he's not using a translator now... banghead

egyptian , yes , and proud to be so , at least we had a bright history , u travel all the way , to see the Pyramids , the pyramids that u stand still watching how this wonder exist , the pyramids that u and the whole world didnt know , and will not know , its secrets , Mystery , :) , and as a small prove that u r an ignorant , Moustafa is not an egyptian name u stupied , it is an islamic name , an arabic name u piece of shit .

u even dont deserve the time passed reading ur fuckn words

durka durka