where to ride in MI?

tsharktim

I just got my banshee finally put back together and looking for some good places to ride this summer. We always used to hit bull gap hill but I heard that not many ppl ride there anymore. Im always up for a new place to ride whether its sand, trails or the neighbors yard. I plan on hitting silver lake just not sure the best time to go

Bull Gap is Gay now

What happened to turn it gay? I had seen some video of the place and the trails looked cool. The hillshoot was always lame vs. other areas of the country, but still not bad looking for what it was.

I had it on my list of places to try......what happened?

What happened to turn it gay? I had seen some video of the place and the trails looked cool. The hillshoot was always lame vs. other areas of the country, but still not bad looking for what it was.

I had it on my list of places to try......what happened?

DNR, the only hill you can ride is the center hill ,all the others are blocked off.

it's still fun to hit once a year though.

st helen is a nice place to ride, small sandy scramble area and fun trails.

the little 0 trail by baldwin is ok

Edited by toytech

yeah i was at bull gap last year and not much turn out and i see wat you mean about the other trails being blocked off the center insnt much of a challenge either took a 125 cr up it w a bald ass tire.... far as bundy hill I have heard of it but never been my cuz just got his shee running maybe I can talk him into goin sat otherwise Ill be by myself on a black n white shee (stock for now)

Well, i went to bundy hill. there is plenty of steep hills to ride up and around but you just got to keep an eye on other people there. the drag strip has good potential if they smooth it out! great place to have fun though. i recomend it if your not going to silverlake or up north trails.