Finally got to take out my banshee this weekend...

First thing that happened before i even rode it was take the swing arm off and reinforce it and tig it back to health. then had to wait for this awesome Oregon weather to be nice! and finally yesterday it was. bike sounds super quiet, didn't think it was gonna wake up and be fast until i opened it up. lets just say i had a grin from ear to ear :) finally something goes my way! (knocks on wood). lets hope it stays that way. here is a pic of it. i know its not as cool as all your pimp bikes out there but its a start...look at the bright side. it doesn't have a Monster energy sticker.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n109/OblivionOR/banshee1.jpg

Thanks, taking it down this winter to clean up the extra tabs on the frame and powder coat it...still debating on the color though. an orange or shocker yellow....sucks that EVERYONE does shocker yellow now. so im more leaning towards an orange.

My next build will have the White & Orange theme.

Which may be real soon seeing how i just sold my bike less then an hour ago.

I'm a Dumbass banghead

Sell one toy for another...ive done that....2 times so far with real expensive toys lol. had a 400whp civic coupe. sold it and built an all motor civic hatchback that made 240whp(all motor sounded better but i missed the turbo spool) sold that and got the banshee. and now im gonna build my honda 250R for my GF seems how i got my fast bike.

Bike looks great man

Thanks, forgot to mention its a 4mill stocker with TZ bearing, full race port, vforce reeds with spacer plate, 35mm pwks, dual pingle valve, straight cuts, mod shift star, shitty boost bottle(came on it), big bore CPI pipes, 8 over swingarm, 22x11x8 11 paddle ultra light Extreme bead2bead paddles. most lines are braided steel. to lazy to ponder anything else thats on it....been tooth brushing it most of the day. getting all the shitty dried up Riddle race track sand/dirt off of the underneath of it.

Thanks, forgot to mention its a 4mill stocker with TZ bearing, full race port, vforce reeds with spacer plate, 35mm pwks, dual pingle valve, straight cuts, mod shift star, shitty boost bottle(came on it), big bore CPI pipes, 8 over swingarm, 22x11x8 11 paddle ultra light Extreme bead2bead paddles. most lines are braided steel. to lazy to ponder anything else thats on it....been tooth brushing it most of the day. getting all the shitty dried up Riddle race track sand/dirt off of the underneath of it.

Hella Sweet Bike...!!

FYI....Something that you may want to try next time you bring your bike in from the sand.

You could try Tough Stuff automotive carpet and seat cleaner......I haven't tried it with sand but I have tried it after riding in the mud and dirt, no sand in these neck of the woods...None the less I sprayed the Tough Stuff in all the tough places and after it foamed all up I sucked it all out with a wet vac. Did that all over the hard spots then rinsed it with water. I worked really well. There was little to no dirt in the cracks and it didn't take very long. Cleaned all the tough places like in between the carbs, around the seat and under sides and the radiator area...My bike is pretty much stock and it cranked and fired when I was done.

Just my 2 cents...

Try Bleach White on your counter tops to remove crystal light stains, in the dryer to remove ink from pens left in your pants pockets and on white shoes....The shit is magical.