Need help!

zach15

Ok so i have whats suppose to be a stock stroke and stock bore cub, but it has been bored to a 68mm and recoated. A couple of days ago it got stolen the once i found it, it was blowin up so now im stuck trying to find pistons(when i found the bike it was taken apart in a shed it didnt have the pistons on it i can't even get the numbers off the top of them) every one has said run 68mm blaster pistons with a .012 base gasket so i ordered all of the part gaskets,pistons and domes. I just got the pistons to day and i droped on in and it stops about 5mm from the deck of the cylinders? so I thought mybe it was a 4mil crank with stock bore then was bored to a 68mm so i measured the stroke and it came up as 54mm stock so then i measured from the top of the deck to bottum of the exhaust port it measured 56mm what i have read on here is that 56mm to the bottum of exhaust port is a 4 mil cylinder? im not really sure what to do.....please help!!

i don't know if this helps, but if the piston comes out the top of the cylinder 2mm then its a 4mill. Stoke stroke should not crest out of the cylinders at all. Also a 4mm has a 58mm stroke, so I'm not sure about the 56mm. I'm sure others will chime in.