Yamaha Banshee Project

Okay So Im Parting My Banshee And Taking It Apart Because Its Running Like Crap, its old.

Its A 1990 Banshee And Its Stock, Just Picked Up From My Friend's Uncle for $500

I want to make it like new, but the problem is that i need parts, i'm going to buy some,

but if you guys have any parts lying around that are in good condition, and would be nice enough to donate some, please let me know if you have any

im low on money and need parts, so any help would be greatly appreciated,

Okay So Im Parting My Banshee And Taking It Apart Because Its Running Like Crap, its old.

Its A 1990 Banshee And Its Stock, Just Picked Up From My Friend's Uncle for $500

I want to make it like new, but the problem is that i need parts, i'm going to buy some,

but if you guys have any parts lying around that are in good condition, and would be nice enough to donate some, please let me know if you have any

im low on money and need parts, so any help would be greatly appreciated,

So wait are you parting it out or restoring?

Sorry bro i dont have much banshee stuff acquired yet but i do have lots of blaster stuff that wont help.

Luckily though if youre wanting to restore it its a 2 stroke and very simple to work on.Id start off with a top end rebuild along with the carbs that will take care of it running like crap then move on to what needs fixed,rebuilt,or replaced.

Sorry bro i dont have much banshee stuff acquired yet but i do have lots of blaster stuff that wont help.

Luckily though if youre wanting to restore it its a 2 stroke and very simple to work on.Id start off with a top end rebuild along with the carbs that will take care of it running like crap then move on to what needs fixed,rebuilt,or replaced.

Yeah i want to restore it, yeah i'll start off with the top end,

thanks

What are the current mods to your shee?

Nothing much, FMF Fatty Pipes, & K&N Airfilter, thats about it, well thats all i know of, the bike has alba racing decals,

im guessing they worked on it, it probably has more mods but i dont know much about banshees,

im a noob to shees lol so dont judge too hard

Well, if he was 10 and wanted your fucking blaster shit he would be on blasterhq....If you know it wont help then why do you even mention it? Fucking MORON!!! As for the jackazz that started this thread, this isnt bansheewelfarehq...... If you cant afford the parts then you cant afford the sport! Put you money in better places!

What are the current mods to your shee?

FYI, this guy has no credibility. He spray paints blaster engines. Here is his picture so you can stay away from him. He touches little boys.

hurrdurr.jpg

As far as getting free parts, there are plenty of people that would be willing to donate SOME stuff, but you're not going to find any high dollar hard parts for free. What all are you looking for?