Lectron carb identification and information

bansheeqc

as posted in the jetting section with no luck:

Hi, i need some input about Lectron carbs. A guy sell a set of 38mm lectron, and i want to know if this carb it's good for a 4mill stocks cylnder drag bike. (see picture for the carb. I know the lectron run wirth interchangeable metering rod to set the carb on gas or alky.

So, i want to know if it's good carb, how to set up lectron (méthanol vs gaz, pump or not? if someone have a idea of set up to put in this carb, where to go to get parts...

The actual owner of the carb don't know anything about the carb, they never run it on his bike. I want to be certain that the carb will run properly on a banshee...If anyone have some information about this carb (look at the picture in the link below)...model of carb ...

Thank you

Bansheeqc

http://i426.photobuc...eqc/lectron.jpg

the link didnt work for me but if you want to know about lectrons call dennis packard at packard ent. he will help you as he helped me. if your drag racing i would say go with alky/methanol and get packards pe1 needles.

the link didnt work for me but if you want to know about lectrons call dennis packard at packard ent. he will help you as he helped me. if your drag racing i would say go with alky/methanol and get packards pe1 needles.

Sorry for the bad link. This is the good one.

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp343/bansheeqc/lectron.jpg

those are old non pj carbs. they will probably need completely rebuilt. unless your getting them for 50 bucks for the pair steer clear of them you couldnt just slap them on your banshee adn ride around.

those are old non pj carbs. they will probably need completely rebuilt. unless your getting them for 50 bucks for the pair steer clear of them you couldnt just slap them on your banshee adn ride around.

thank Cam for the information. I finally don't buy the carb.

I think n2otoofast give me a good advice...

I will stay with my 39pwk.