+Lonestar Axcaliber 2+2 Axle

+Alba Pro Race Suspension Kit A-arms 2+2 and elka recreationals

+Ims Roll Steering Stem Antivibe

+Elka Rear Dual Rate Shock

+Blue Alba Pro Lite Nerf Bars And Bumper

and want to mod it a bit more :)

i do most off road trails,forest and some mx ridding

what you suggest?

No, I'm serious. My cousin's husbands parents have owned a successful restaurant for 35 years. I don't know how the greeks do it, but they ALLLLLLL make great money on their restaurants.

all greeks are f***ked up this period iin there country outside there doing fine indeed :P

yes im greek cypriot about 1 to 100 are called philippos so good luck searching

now back to the banshee thing

going with a timming plate set at 4, i just buy it install it and thats it?

buy it and install it and set it at +4

Then id suggest getting a aftermarket head and raising your compression.....however its gonna be a good idea to have your crank trued and welded.

and welcome to the HQ... this forum isn't like the others.....no need for the *** here. you can say fuck.

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

You can say whatever the fuck you want, long as it's not racist, go figure. :cheers:

Have to watch out for Matt, he can find more shit about anything that it will scare ya. :notworthy:

Ditch the boost bottle, it does absolutely nothing but cause carb boots to crack, which causes air leaks, which will cause your engine to melt down. You HAVE BEEN WARNED !! :cheers:

Thanks for the advice so im going for a timming +4 what brand you suggest me? im also thinking of v force 3 reeds.im running on gasoline 95 octane(i read here and there about the fuel types so i mention mine)

This ok?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-BANSHEE-ADJUSTABLE-STATOR-PLATE-TIMING-ADVANCE-/290699594744?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item43af0bcbf8#ht_3186wt_877

will it be ok to set it at +4 with the mods i got?

that looks good to me, eastcoast atv is a great company to deal with

Ordered. :) . also waiting for a wiseco pro lite std piston kit. saving some $$ for vforce 3 reed kit soon.

I wouldnt buy pistons until you have a builder look at your cylds to be sure they are within spec for bore size and shape. 9 outta 10 times just because it runs on that bore doesnt mean that the cyld is within spec. Also. DITCH THAT EBAY BUYING BS.... You might save 3 dollars over what a builder on here charges (Often the builders are cheaper than ebay) but the time to build a relationship with a builder is now. Eventually you are gonna need them and theres no time like the present to start building a relationship with them. Ebay wont give you advise, tunning info, or answer the phone if the part you got is wrong.

if i will need to go up a piston size with boring a bit the cylinder. will i need anything else except pistons?

here in cyprus its a bit hard to find parts so ebay is ok.ive been long years been on ebay ordering all sorts with no prob. if something goes wrong from sellers side most of the times a replacement or refund is issued

X2 on the ebay buying. I get most of my stuff from Jeff at F.A.S.T. he stocks almost everything and makes sure I don't forget to order anything. (Good business man) looks like you got a good price on that timing plate though. If you get those VF3's id call jeff. Ebay is usually a rip off. I haven't been on here long but I got to know a couple guys on here that sold me carbs, paddles, pipes at awesome prices.