noss head

can some one tell me if i need a special head gasket other then the one i got from vitos with ther super stock piston kit. also got the new o ring kit from noss.. its a 64.50 bore and a noss head with 20 cc domes hot rod crank stock stroke. also im gonna get rid of they single carb set up . i have lectrons 38s they would be too big though i think ?? what size carbs would i run for fast trail riding,,were at 1650 ,,also am i pushing it with the 20cc domes on pumpgas. i dragrace and build 4 cyl dragbikes, kinda out ov my comfort zone with the 2 stroker any help will be apreciated.. steve http://tinypic.com/r/erz8fl/5

can some one tell me if i need a special head gasket other then the one i got from vitos with ther super stock piston kit. also got the new o ring kit from noss.. its a 64.50 bore and a noss head with 20 cc domes hot rod crank stock stroke. also im gonna get rid of they single carb set up . i have lectrons 38s they would be too big though i think ?? what size carbs would i run for fast trail riding,,were at 1650 ,,also am i pushing it with the 20cc domes on pumpgas. i dragrace and build 4 cyl dragbikes, kinda out ov my comfort zone with the 2 stroker any help will be apreciated.. steve http://tinypic.com/r/erz8fl/5

ALSO I WAS GONNA SET TIMING AT +2 TO 3 DEG IS THAT RIGHT??

i emaild noss. but havent heard back yet., i was thinking it only has a base gasket.jugs then the noss head with only all the o rings, is that the right way to install the head its the r1 2 piece plus the domes..20 cc 6450 bore with stock stroke. stock banshee jugs bored to the 6450

Edited by steve14733

okay....little more sentence structure would make it easier for s to read your post. But to answer the aftermarket head question......there are no "head" gaskets......only o-rings that go between the top of the jugs and the head.

sorry i need alot ov structure,,thanx for answering that for me. what is the life expectency of them o rings, if it aint over heated, and its torgued right??

use only the orings on the head installation. I answered this before the email, sorry. If you have any questions during

the install, call me

-David