Leak Down Testers For Sale - Fits Stock Carbs

If you created a new account and haven't taken all the steps to verify your address, bank account, added a credit card, etc it puts a small hold on the funds, this happened to a buddy of mine when I created him a paypal account. Just FYI. beer.gif

Thanks for the Information Trick2stroke, Takes the guessing out of the equation.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you created a new account and haven't taken all the steps to verify your address, bank account, added a credit card, etc it puts a small hold on the funds, this happened to a buddy of mine when I created him a paypal account. Just FYI. beer.gif

Hey Blake,

Yep, On sale until 10:00 p.m. tonight. I'm glad you got one. I'm boxing your's up now.

Thanks Buddy,

Paul

I've still got these on sale member's until 10:00 pm tonight. I just sold another unpainted one. The Price is right for some Insurance on your Hard earned money you put into your motor.

Treat yourself to one, You won't be disappointed. :)

I just sold another Painted Leak Down Tester.

Thanks Bryce, I will have it in today's mail headed your way.

If you guy's want this in today's mail

Order by 3:00 eatern standard time est.

Thanks !

PS, Sale ends at 10:00 pm tonight.

Just sold another Painted Leak Down Tester.

Thanks Eddie, I am boxing it right now, getting a shipping label on it, and at 3:00 pm leaving to go to the post office. I'm mailing

so far 7 Leak Down Tester's today.

I have One ( 1 ) painted Leak Down Tester left. I will let it go for $45.00 if you order by 3:00 pm.

I will be making a Boat Load more Tester's later today.

Just sold another Painted Leak Down Tester.

Thanks Eddie, I am boxing it right now, getting a shipping label on it, and at 3:00 pm leaving to go to the post office. I'm mailing

so far 7 Leak Down Tester's today.

I have One ( 1 ) painted Leak Down Tester left. I will let it go for $45.00 if you order by 3:00 pm.

I will be making a Boat Load more Tester's later today.

If any of you members want my last painted leak Down Tester to be in today's mail you have 20 minutes to order it.

3:00 I'm headed to the Post Office.

$45.00 / Shipped Painted Leak Down Tester

Money in your paypal account!

Thank you

Jp

Thanks JP,

I will get this in the mail to you today.

You wanna make me one? I have 39's, but the boots will fit a 33

I'd be Happy to make you one. Please measure the inside of your carb Boot's. Be very exact on your measurement.

I would imagine your exhaust diameter right off the cylinders is standard ?

I have Sold all the Leak Down Testers that I have made thus far. No more will be going out today.

I will be making another batch of them tonight. I'm not going to paint any more of them so these will all be un painted.

The price is still 45.00 / Shipped up until 10:00 pm this evening which at that time price will revert back to $48.50

So all orders up until 10:00 this evening will be $45.00 Place your orders and they will be in tomorrows mail.

Thanks to all the BansheeHQ members !

Hey Guy's,

Place your order before 10:00 pm tonight if you want a nice Leak Down Tester for your Banshee on SALE. :headbang: The price is $45.00/Shipped and after 10:00 pm tonight the price is $48.50/Shipped. All my Leak Down Testers I test for 1 Hour at 15 PSI so I know when I ship them out they are 100% Accurate. If they leak when your testing your Bike then You need to find the leak on your bike. Nothing worse than the gauge dropping pressure and it's the fault of the tester and not the bike. Been there and done that. This is why I test each one of these myself. I'm not painting any more of my Leak Down Testers. That was a test to see if you guy's might want to spend a couple more bucks on a painted one and the feedback is No, lol. No Problem, You will get a 100% accurate Leak Down Tester with everything you need to test your Shee. For anyone who has never done a leak down test on your Banshee I call it playing Russian roulette because you don't know if you have a leak or not. A leak causes a lean condition and if that is not handled through jetting you will get detonation. Detonation is what destroys these motors. :whoa: Very cheap insurance spending $45.00 to know where you stand. :dance:

I have been asked by several Banshee HQ members how this works. I am posting this so you see where to put the parts you will be receiving.

You connect the pieces like this

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

then you take something similar to a bicycle pump (NOT AN AIR COMPRESSOR) and inflate to 6 psi like this

IMG_0873-1.jpg

Rule of thumb is you are allowed to lose 1 psi per minute to still be in good shape. If you lose air pressure any faster than that you need to find the leak or leaks and repair them. If you don't you will have a lean condition which can destroy your motor very quickly.

A good way to find the leaks while you have the system under 6 psi pressure is to spray windex all over the engine. You will know you have a leak when you see bubbles forming.

There are all kinds of write ups about this on Banshee HQ.

Thanks for asking and I strongly consider getting one of these. It's $50.00 insurance or a $1000.00 + Engine.

In these pictures you will notice that the gauge goes to 60 psi (No need for that). I put a 15 psi gauge on my current set-ups (Easier to read).

Also very very important - Do not over inflate past MAX 10 PSI. You will do damage to your engine that way to. There is no reason to inflate past 6 psi.

NOTE: If you have 35mm carbs, just put a 1" fitting on the ends at the intakes and it will fit perfect. (35mm is the same as the O.D. of a 1" PVC fitting.)

Also if you have a motor without the crossover tube, you could just substitute the elbow in the design for a tee and make it a one piece design.

I wouldn't do any more with paint, cause it makes it hard to glue adapters on down the road with the painting in place. (But they sure look a lot more professional when they are painted.) LOL.

Edited by WINDYCITYJOHN400

I made another 5 Leak Down Testers not painted. I'm not painting anymore.

I've got them on sale until midnight so a few more hours for

$45.00 / shipped. If you don't have one get one. You have a problem with your Banshee

and need help one of the first questions from the pro's is Did you do a Leak Down Test ? :unsure:

After tonight same thing $48.50 / Shipped.

Anybody need one ? I'm packing them up now to go to the Post Office in the morning.

$45.00 / Shipped until Midnight.

Then it's off to sleepy land for me.

Oh, almost forgot, I'm working on a Leak Down Tester for 35mm with or without crossover or boost bottle.

Gonna be lot's more choices soon guys.