Leak Down Testers For Sale - Fits Stock Carbs

I have made 10 Leak Down Testers for Banshee Stock OEM Carburetors.

5 of them are painted and 5 of them I didn't paint.

All my Homemade Leak Down Testers have been tested with 15 Lb's of pressure for 1 hour with zero drop in pressure. 100% Accurate.

The Unpainted ones I am selling for $48.50 Shipped

The Painted Leak Down Testers are $53.50 Shipped

Please don't Dicker with the Price. I purchased all the Parts and built each one myself. The Gas Test Gauge Assembly has a 15 PSI gauge and is a quality product that was not some cheapy. 2" Shatterproof face, Brass air valve, and a steel case. I spent 1 1/2 hours assembling and testing each one.

No Need to Worry if I run out because I will make you one same day. I purchased a bunch of material. I probably have enough material to make 25 Leak Down Testers.

I will only ship to the lower 48 states unless you pay the additional shipping.

My Pay Pal Information.

Pay pal is: ptheuer@comcast.net

send as gift or add 3% for pay pal fees. Thanks !

Please include Your Name and Address and they will be in the mail tomorrow and I will send you tracking information.

No Need to Worry if I run out because I will just make you one same day. I purchased a bunch of material. I probably have enough material to make 25 Leak Down Testers.

M1150004.jpg

M1150010.jpg

M1150011.jpg

M1150013.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MONEY SENT, Thanks Travis

Thank You Travis,

Your unpainted leak down tester will be in the mail headed your way tomorrow morning.

Paul

I'll take an unpainted one.

Money sent.

Thank You Chris,

Your unpainted leak down tester will be in the mail headed your way tomorrow morning.

Please PM me your Shipping Address, Address was not included with PayPal.

Thanks !!!

Paul

Thank You Chris,

Please PM me your Shipping Address, Address was not included with PayPal.

Thanks !!!

Paul

Thanks Chris,

I just got your shipping address. We are good. Your package will ge in tomorrows mail.

Thanks !

Right on Paul, thanks for the hook-up.

Hey Chris, You and Travis should both have tracking number's now. I printed the label's and paid the postage. All I got to do now is drop these two packages off at the post office tomorrow and you should see it in two to three day's. I'm sending both packages priority mail.

You will like this leak down tester. I've made one for myself and I Love mine.

Any of you all need a good Leak Down Tester Hit me up, Three day's later you will have it..

Goodnight, Anybody orders one tonight I'll get them to the Post Office Tomorrow to.

Over and Out, Peace !!!

Able to ship to Canada? Of so how much to Alberta T1B0A4?

Yes, I can ship there. I will need your complete address if you order.

Shipping through USPS will take 6 - 10 day's and you need to add $32.95 to your order.

Thanks !

Able to ship to Canada? Of so how much to Alberta T1B0A4?

Stokes77,

After a little bit of thought. USPS wants $32.95 to ship there medium sized box to where you live. I am paying on average $7.00 shipping to anyone in the US.

So what I can do is take $32.95 - $7.00 = 25.95 I will round this down to $25.00 even.

Add $25.00 to whatever you want and I will ship it to you. I think that is about as fair as I can figure.

Take Care !!!

The Unpainted ones I am selling for $48.50 Shipped

The Painted Leak Down Testers are $52.50 Shipped (Dropped $1.00 on the painted Ones)

I would like one also but have moved from Texas to Doha, Qatar. My bike has not even made it here yet and won't be here for probably 3 more weeks.

We have been here 2 weeks and just received our air shipment today. One good thing is that you can ship to my wife's Houston office and the will get it to us on their dime.

I just set up another paypal account and should be active in a couple days.

On a side note the dunes here are crazy, kinda like the rich locals. Rented a pos suzuki 250 but still managed to have some fun. Can't hardly wait for my bike to show up.+

I will be in touch in a couple days.

Thanks,

Wayne

I would like one also but have moved from Texas to Doha, Qatar. My bike has not even made it here yet and won't be here for probably 3 more weeks.

We have been here 2 weeks and just received our air shipment today. One good thing is that you can ship to my wife's Houston office and the will get it to us on their dime.

I just set up another paypal account and should be active in a couple days.

On a side note the dunes here are crazy, kinda like the rich locals. Rented a pos suzuki 250 but still managed to have some fun. Can't hardly wait for my bike to show up.+

I will be in touch in a couple days.

Thanks,

Wayne

Wow, Sounds like you have been very busy with the move and all, also that's pretty nice that you even have dunes to ride, very cool.

Let me know when your ready to order and I'll get one out to you ASAP. The Leak Down Tester's that I have made are very nice.

Talk to you soon

Take Care Wayne !