Leak Down Testers For Sale - Fits Stock Carbs

I have been asked by several Banshee HQ members how this works. I am posting this so you see where to put the parts you will be receiving.

You connect the pieces like this

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

then you take something similar to a bicycle pump (NOT AN AIR COMPRESSOR) and inflate to 6 psi like this

IMG_0873-1.jpg

Rule of thumb is you are allowed to lose 1 psi per minute to still be in good shape. If you lose air pressure any faster than that you need to find the leak or leaks and repair them. If you don't you will have a lean condition which can destroy your motor very quickly.

A good way to find the leaks while you have the system under 6 psi pressure is to spray windex all over the engine. You will know you have a leak when you see bubbles forming.

There are all kinds of write ups about this on Banshee HQ.

Thanks for asking and I strongly consider getting one of these. It's $50.00 insurance or a $1000.00 + Engine.

In these pictures you will notice that the gauge goes to 60 psi (No need for that). I put a 15 psi gauge on my current set-ups (Easier to read).

Also very very important - Do not over inflate past MAX 10 PSI. You will do damage to your engine that way to. There is no reason to inflate past 6 psi.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey sounds like a fair price for shipping to Canada. Will get back to you in a week or two about purchasing one. Thanks!

-Mark

Tell You What, I'm in a good mood. Half Price for shipping for you for the next 24 hours. I will be paying the other $12.50 out of my pocket.

So Unpainted is 48.50 + 12.50 = $61.00

Painted is 52.50 + 12.50 = $65.00

Pay tonight and it will be in the mail tomorrow.

See what a couple of drinks does to a person. I hate how much they charge for shipping to Canada and I have allot of Canadian friends so there is my deal.

You have 24 hour's and I will honor the prices I just quoted. That's half of $25.00 for shipping. It's a No Brainer.

Good luck my friend and I'm part of the Pug1 Army. It doesn't matter if you don't know what I'm talking about it's just a You tube channel that I subscribe to.

Take Care,

Paul

Edited by Poolman

1 day or 24 hour Sale. Honored until 10:00 pm est tommorow night.

unpainted leak down Tester $45.00

Painted leak Down Tester $47.50

24 hours only !

Another Leak Down Detector Sold.

A painted one this time.

Thank You Brett, You should have it no later than Wednesday.

Thanks !

Catch these while I have them on sale members. Sale is Off tomorrow at 10:00 pm est.

Another Leak Down Detector Sold.

A painted one this time.

Thank You Brett, You should have it no later than Wednesday.

Thanks !

Catch these while I have them on sale members. Sale is Off tomorrow at 10:00 pm est.

thank you paul! great ill be looking forward to it in the mail. this product is def worth the $ and save time/ possible leak in your homemade tester when buying this. these have been tested :notworthy:

thank you paul! great ill be looking forward to it in the mail. this product is def worth the $ and save time/ possible leak in your homemade tester when buying this. these have been tested :notworthy:

Thank you Brett,

Yes Every single one of my Leak Down Testers have been tested with 15 PSI for 1 hour. I only had one of them leak about 2 lb's in one hour and it turned out that the valve core inside the valve stem was loose. No Big deal Tightened the valve Core reinflated the Leak Down Tester to 15 PSI and O Leakage.

Yes People these are tested and 100% Accurate.

Thanks Again Brett

Thank you Paul, money sent.

Wayne

Thanks Wayne,

The funds don't post to my account immdiately. I guess this is a different method that paypal uses called echeck ?

This is what it say's

"This eCheck payment will post to your PayPal balance once the funds have cleared from the sender's account, which usually takes 3-5 business days. (Estimated completion date: Apr 19, 2012) Please do not ship any items until the funds have cleared.

So I guess I will ship your Leak Down Detector when the funds clear. Does this make sense to you ?

Two Members have taken advantage of my Sale prices for my Leak Down Detectors. you have until tomorrow night to take advantage of my cheaper prices.

Get one for your toolbox and check your banshee so as to not be running a lean condition.

I apologize Paul, thought it would post right away. Will have to check that as not to have this echeck thing happen again.

Did you get the address for wife's office in Houston with the echeck stuff?

thanks Paul.

Thanks Wayne,

The funds don't post to my account immdiately. I guess this is a different method that paypal uses called echeck ?

This is what it say's

"This eCheck payment will post to your PayPal balance once the funds have cleared from the sender's account, which usually takes 3-5 business days. (Estimated completion date: Apr 19, 2012) Please do not ship any items until the funds have cleared.

So I guess I will ship your Leak Down Detector when the funds clear. Does this make sense to you ?

If you created a new account and haven't taken all the steps to verify your address, bank account, added a credit card, etc it puts a small hold on the funds, this happened to a buddy of mine when I created him a paypal account. Just FYI. beer.gif

I apologize Paul, thought it would post right away. Will have to check that as not to have this echeck thing happen again.

Did you get the address for wife's office in Houston with the echeck stuff?

thanks Paul.

Hi Wayne, Yes I did get your wife's address, Thank You !