Need to re-jet with v-force 3 Reid's ?

Nope. But possibly with v force reeves. :ph34r:

You will be fine. But as always, seal everything up real nice in the intake track and check for leaks with soapy water before you hammer down on it to be sure its sealed up properly.

use a gasket sealant ?

I use the gaskets as well as a thin bead of high heat engine silicone on both sides of intakes and reeds, and everything else from the carbs down to the jugs.

I ran 280 main jets (the larger of the jets supplied by Toomey with the T6 kit) ,V-force 3 reeds and Uni-Filter in airbox with no issues. Sea level altitude but here down under it's not really a factor to consider where we ride anyway. However, there is a noticeable decrease in power if the airbox lid is removed, I will be going to 320. So I would say if you have correct jetting to begin with and you don't carry out any other mods like higher flow air filter or airbox lid removal or both (if not already done), then you shouldn't need to rejet. For the gaskets I simply use a thin layer of grease, this makes removal or the cages easier and you can reuse the gaskets. After 5 years of running the reed cages were stuck reasonably well and popped off with some effort. The gaskets were still intact and will be reused and there we absolutely no signs of air leakage or dirt ingress.