35 pwk air strikers

Bkm2006

a6898c1f-06aa-daae.jpga6898c1f-06c3-427a.jpgFinally got them on the bike, I've been working Alot. Got my duel pingel installed. Think I'm running a 42p. Main is 158 cel needle on 2 clips up from point end. Motor is in my sig, big just rips only had time for a little 15 min run but wow what a difference carbs Made over stock! 1/4 to 1/2 has a slight bog, then at 1/2 throttle it starts pulling like non other never did stop pulling (ran out of road)... Tomorrow if weather lets me I'll go up on on the p jet and see what happens, if it pulls well I'll do a plug chop.

Yes you can try going on the needle to richen it up. I am currently a 1.5 turns on my air screw

Hmm it's deff a lean bog.. I could try going down a clip on the needle. Im 1 turn out on the screw

Threw in 40p needle middle clip 152 mains runs real hard, I'll do a plug chop tomorrow if weather allows it. As for stock carbs vs 35 pwk, no comparison in the little time I've had them on my bike mid to top end pulls Alot harder on my bike! No more flat topend, and I don't even have them dialed in good yet

Can you guys compare the differences between the 35's and stock carbs?

Differences in bottom, mid and top end?

night and day for me. if you havent already call hjr and get a dune port along with tranny upgrades and then you will see what I'm talking about. instant hit off bottom end pulls hard through mid range really shaved off the lightswitch power band to top end and seems like its never gonna rev out just keeps pulling hard :headbang: fuel mileage suck though...

Sorry to thread jack OP.

night and day for me. if you havent already call hjr and get a dune port along with tranny upgrades and then you will see what I'm talking about. instant hit off bottom end pulls hard through mid range really shaved off the lightswitch power band to top end and seems like its never gonna rev out just keeps pulling hard :headbang: fuel mileage suck though...

I have a set of 35mm PWK Air Strykers I bought last year for a smoking deal.

I've been talking with Kevin and he recommends a Hardcore MX Port due to my weight (280lbs) and riding in sand.

He said the stock carbs are hard to beat.

I was thinking about selling the 35's and moving to a 33mm PWK's later if I felt the stockers weren't big enough.

He mentioned the 35's might feel a little lazy off the bottom-end.

I'll try the Hardcore MX Port and the 35's if they don't sell.

Sorry to thread jack OP.

I have a set of 35mm PWK Air Strykers I bought last year for a smoking deal.

I've been talking with Kevin and he recommends a Hardcore MX Port due to my weight (280lbs) and riding in sand.

He said the stock carbs are hard to beat.

I was thinking about selling the 35's and moving to a 33mm PWK's later if I felt the stockers weren't big enough.

He mentioned the 35's might feel a little lazy off the bottom-end.

I'll try the Hardcore MX Port and the 35's if they don't sell.

I got 35 pwks and the hardcore MX port. I FUCKING LOVE IT! Yeah the bottom end isn't anything to brag about, but fuck it. You have a 2 stroke for a reason

40 pilots is the sweet spot you will probably end up with a 150 main like mine.

Threw in 40p needle middle clip 152 mains runs real hard, I'll do a plug chop tomorrow if weather allows it. As for stock carbs vs 35 pwk, no comparison in the little time I've had them on my bike mid to top end pulls Alot harder on my bike! No more flat topend, and I don't even have them dialed in good yet

Hell I don't even notice a change in bottom end from stock to 35s. Same bottom end, enhanced mid , and huge Change in top end . I did do a plug chop yesterday and looks like I'm a bit rich on the main (152) I'll have to pick up a set of 150s .... I'm headed to Washington for work I'll get it all dialed in and ready to go, I'm headed to little Sahara In 3 weeks.