Aftermarket head

im about to order an aftermarket head im not sure yet im researching on here as we speak but my question is which cc of domes should i get?

Im wanting to get something that will work now in basically stock configuration and also compliment porting after the jugs are ported.

From what im gathering so 21cc seem about right or am i wrong?And the noss head allows my to use my factory studs?

Id like to keep running pump gas i run 93 now with amsoil interceptor at 32.1

Also my compressions 125psi in both cylinders what will it be raised to and is this mod very noticeable?

Go with a Noss head and the 21cc domes, as you said the worst case is you will need to change domes. Raising your compression will give you a little more power, especially at the low end of the band. The Noss head uses the stock studs, the domes and O rings are interchangeable with Pro Design and others so part availability won't be a problem. Don't expect a huge gain, but it should be noticeable.

i have a noss head..when i had stock stroke and ported cylinders i had 20cc domes..i had 155 points per cylinder.. i ran 93 all day without a problem. now with the 4mil set up i have 21cc dome (cut of course for the 4 mil) and it has 152ish per cylinder! the noss head is a great starting point for performance.. but as was stated before dont expect huge gains just with the head..you'll mainly feel a differnce down low in the rpm range!

Then ill be looking into getting one of the two.Are all of them without domes?I was looking for something that came as a kit or do you purchase domes seperately?

Its a kit. Tell them what domes you want. You'll get a head domes o rings acorn nuts and washers.