ultrasonic carb cleaning machine

CAJUN BANSHEE

May be the wrong spot for this post, but has anyone used one of these cleaners? They sound very tempting to me. Of coarse this may be old news, I just stumbled across one today and never heard of it.

We use one, it was high $$$ when we bought it ( like $1300 i believe, as its one of the nicer/bigger ones) , but one of the best tools in the shop... We used to clean carbs by hand etc.. but this thing makes them look like BRAND NEW!!

We use one, it was high $$$ when we bought it ( like $1300 i believe, as its one of the nicer/bigger ones) , but one of the best tools in the shop... We used to clean carbs by hand etc.. but this thing makes them look like BRAND NEW!!

The $ may be a little out of my range for what I will use it for, I was just looking to save a little elbow grease but think I'm going to squash this idea. Thanks fellas

The $ may be a little out of my range for what I will use it for, I was just looking to save a little elbow grease but think I'm going to squash this idea. Thanks fellas

Try the pail of carb cleaner you can get at any auto parts store. Take out any plastic if possible and just drop it in. Be careful breathing though. Stuff will get ya seeing some mad double vision.

Try the pail of carb cleaner you can get at any auto parts store. Take out any plastic if possible and just drop it in. Be careful breathing though. Stuff will get ya seeing some mad double vision.

Lol. I've been using the chem dip and it works good, but it doesn't really do much for the outside of the carbs.