800x600 or 1024x768? Do you like scrolling?

BdBanshee

Which do you prefer, 800x600 or 1024x768?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think most of us prefer the 800x600 resolution like almost all other web pages/sites. Maybe this poll will shed some light on the subject. I am getting tired of scrolling just to read the posts, and switching to 1024x768 makes the text too small.

Most power users run 1024 x 768 or higher. I have a 19" monitor so the higher resolution suits me just fine. If you like the high resolution but just can't see the text very well then a quick trick is to hold down your ctrl key and roll your mouse wheel which will change the text size on most pages depending on the editor that was used.

lol at glocks last post and stans. take the frustrations out w/ a crowbar.

anyone see jim breuer's comedy central "hardcore"? when he talked about going into the garage and venting and just hitting a pole w/ a wrench. that was funnier than hell.

I haven't seen it, but I have done stuff like that. You see, I am what many "psychologists" call Type-A or a high stressed person. Everything gets me eventually, even this bowl of ice cream I am eating while I type this will get me I'm sure. When I finally get to move out of the ghetto and into a new house I plan on a full bag mounted in the basement for the extra long kick boxing sessions. :x :x :x I found out the hard way that beating on inanimate objects, though highly entertaining and VERY stress relieving, can be expensive. At work I have a bad influence. My dad. When something goes awry, whether it be a calculator that is on its last legs, a watch, what ever happens to be in the way.......it goes in the press. A 50 ton air over hydraulic press. Its only a 3" ram, but man does it flatten shit out when you put a 1" plate over the top of something, and hit the button.