YFZ 450 Shocks

DirtDiggler69

I never checked to be honest ...just make sure it didn't rub or have bad camber ...i had to set the shock rings all the way to the top threads to lower ride hieghts

but when i get the wieght off the front it doesn't make any noticeable changes...maybe tows in a little if i had to guess

I'll have to check when i get my swingarm in Wednesday and back on

what should it do??

I've got +3 +1 lonestar arms that are supposed to have stock length shocks. I've had yfzs on it for quite a few years on it now. Didn't ever notice an issue till I went to the dunes with sand star duel rib fronts. Under power the front end just barely touching one side to the other it almost ripped the bars outa my hands. Thought I was gonna die for a min. Was like bar shake on a dirt bike. Now I've got smooth buffs on it and I can't really tell. Here's a crappy pic from years ago. I'm the cool guy in the wheely. Depending on what your looking at this on might be able to see the front tires. They are straight as an arrow when it's got weight on it.

4765457F-0FEB-4713-89E0-0E8E8DA53340-308

1VRIe3c.jpg

i see that,,,looks like one is worse then the other...

i have had my setup at the drag track 10 times even won 2 events and its a wheelie machine at +3 ext arm....it has never darted or pulled yet but tomorrow when my swingarm comes in the mail ill have it back on its wheels and ill check because i dont want that....lol

my works shocks was 1 inch shorter then the yfz shocks....it raised my bike up and looked goofy until backed the rings off and lowered it  

Ya it's pretty sweet. Haven't rode it forever. Keep saying I'm gonna get the right shocks or right arms one of these days.

Joey you bastard. I just put that bike together weeks before that. Drag ported cub on a +2 with 11 paddle extremes. It actually did pretty good for being fully suspended and all that. Jetting was a mess and it was a pita to get out of the hole. Soon as it came on it stood up and stayed there most of the way. Lots of fun.

1EED803D-9014-4A98-A492-0908172223DF-397

70494871-58C3-44C7-9456-38E79C8EFC02-397

That's girlfriend Cal one handed. I scared him so much he sold all his bikes.

• Like 1