swingarm pivot bearings

I was wondering if someone knows of a place to get what seems to be a special size pivot bearing. I ordered a new set and went to put them in but the o.d. is slightly smaller then the old bearings and the new ones just slide in and out of the arm. The I.d. of the new bearing is correct but that is all. I don't have calipers at home so I can not measure the size of the new bearing at the moment but I do know the old bearing is measuring out to 29mm o.d. So any help here would be great as I am needing these within about a week tops. Thanks

I was wondering if someone knows of a place to get what seems to be a special size pivot bearing. I ordered a new set and went to put them in but the o.d. is slightly smaller then the old bearings and the new ones just slide in and out of the arm. The I.d. of the new bearing is correct but that is all. I don't have calipers at home so I can not measure the size of the new bearing at the moment but I do know the old bearing is measuring out to 29mm o.d. So any help here would be great as I am needing these within about a week tops. Thanks

The pivot bearings in my +4 also slide in and out with little effort . There is a lip on the inside of the swinger tube that prevents them from walking too far in . As long as the bearings don't have any slop , they will be fine .