Idleing

Well I still can't get my damn banshee to Idle since I got the TORS kit and installed the needles the quad runs great through all gears but just won't idle at all, it will idle a little bit at startup but then die no airleaks the jettings pretty much perfect my ilde screws are all the way in carbs are also sync'd should I raise the screw things ontop the carbs next? Also the tors brain is gone and yes the carbs are clean :D

Edited by CruelSoul

you do not want to adjust your idle by your throttle cable......too much tightening and you make a turn and it'll go wide open on you. if you have the TORS still on your bike then you need to turn the knobs on top of the box looking things that are on your carb caps. if you have the TORS removed then there shoul be a large idle screw on the side of each carb. if the screws are NOT there but the TORS have been removed then you need to install idle screws to get the bike to idle correctly.