toomey silencers on fmf fattys?

• 1 month later...

New to the forum, life long banshee lover. Here's a question, will any other silencers fit on toomey t6 headers? I can get new stingers and silencers for 200 but I feel like i could find another brand for cheaper. If anyone knows any other model that would fit that'd be great thanks!

Well you can start by posting your own thread in its proper section and not be hijacking threads.

They fit without any modification. I have a set of both. That is in regards to the OP's question, for the fmf headers and Toomey silencers. I would assume this would have to work in reverse order though. I haven't bothered to try them with my PC's and know for a fact PT mids will not interchange.

Contact sick350 and swap with him...he's asking the mirror question of yours in this same section. :shootself:

when i put them on my pc they was to long so what i did was cut the toomey silencers then cut the pc then i wel the pipes to the toomey silencers and you can,t tell and sound like t5s