first banshee- low compression :(

slothman

IT LIVES ! The damn petcock was plugged up and it wasn't getting any fuel. After figuring that out, I turned it onto reserve, and one of the carbs spewed fuel all over.

Come to find out, the needle that attaches to the float can only go one direction LOL....so I fixed that, and she started in 2 kicks.

NOW I'm tuning the carbs with a sync ....does anyone know what vac it should pull at idle ?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont waste your time on rebuid kits for that kicker. I tried those a bunch of times, with no luck. well they would work for a ride or two. Ended up just buying a whole new kick lever boss. No more issues. Just my OP.

Dont waste your time on rebuid kits for that kicker. I tried those a bunch of times, with no luck. well they would work for a ride or two. Ended up just buying a whole new kick lever boss. No more issues. Just my OP.

well, I bought some 50 cent springs from Ace hardware and I already had the O-ring, so I'm going to give it a shot lol