10mil stock carb jetting

Paulie B

I was running 320 mains on my stock ported cyls when i had stock carbs. 27.5 pilot, screw 1.5 turns out. I would guess that you need somewhere around 340's? Dont quote me. Im just guessing. I would switch to twin 35mm pwk's if i were you.

What kind of air filter? Is it in the stock air box? Lid off? Snorkel off? A guy with a 4 mil with no porting was running 270's in stock carbs. I was running the same with my stock stroke banshee with pipes ect. I would throw some 300's in. If it runs good with no issues make sure to do a plug chop and you will know to go up or down on jets. My 4 mil with a full dune port with pipes k&n in stock air box with lid off was running pretty good at 330's. Going to try 320's tonight. At redline the bike seizures. Could be electrical.

Edited by bluebanshee98

I was running 320 mains on my stock ported cyls when i had stock carbs. 27.5 pilot, screw 1.5 turns out. I would guess that you need somewhere around 340's? Dont quote me. Im just guessing. I would switch to twin 35mm pwk's if i were you.

Thanks. Sometime down the road I'll probably switch to 35's.

What kind of air filter? Is it in the stock air box? Lid off? Snorkel off? A guy with a 4 mil with no porting was running 270's in stock carbs. I was running the same with my stock stroke banshee with pipes ect. I would throw some 300's in. If it runs good with no issues make sure to do a plug chop and you will know to go up or down on jets. My 4 mil with a full dune port with pipes k&n in stock air box with lid off was running pretty good at 330's. Going to try 320's tonight. At redline the bike seizures. Could be electrical.

I'm running the stock box lid off, Prodesign intake, and K&N/outerwares.

I'm already running 320's with ported stock cylinders.