Safe for pump?

That's not borderline-ytou need to run race fuel

The cut off is 155-160ish

Joe

Thats what i thought, 160 ish...... but ive been out of the banshee groove for a couple years, all my friends sold thiers off, now everyones riding again and ive built a few motors and couldnt rememeber the exact number.... Thanks again

Well there you go, I've been told where you were at is the cut off point. But weren't you saying this motor is running like shit?? This might be the problem

agreed...... yea its a dog up top, spits and sputters at powerband point, will just not rev out..... we put motor together and fired it up, started on 2nd kick, idled and reved out clean and crisp.... he ran it down the street one time and came back (on 93 pump) and thats when I questioned the compression etc, so this morning did a compression test and it hit 180/178 ish on each side.... we drained the gas out and went and got some 110 from our local airport still does the same thing..... would the T5's keep it from running on out?...... also timing is at +4 on 110 octane @ 180lbs should I bump it up to around +6-+7 ish......