What else should I do?

JustA5.0

New to this form. Well im getting bored with the power on my 06 banshee i was wondering what yall would recommend to had more power. I do not wanna bore it or stroke it. I thought about switching to alcohol? whats everybodys recommendations??

MODS so far - Herr jugs dune port, t-5 exhaust, K&N pods, noss head 19 cc domes, ported stock carbs, v-force reeds, wiseco pistons and welded crank.

Advance the timing, lightened flywheel, dyna ignition, lighten the chassis, all will give you a noticable gain. You won't get anything significant without changing the stroke, but if you just want some more pep, any one of those mods will do that...

....................power upgrade= redline 100hp port job

Mostly dune some dirt. No strip.

what tires you running?

do you still have the ellephant ears?

put the shee and yourself on a diet.

remember rotating weight eats hp.

Edited by toytech

If you are duning, then I wouldn't recommend alcohol or nitrous. You'll run out of fuel pretty fast, or will need a 5 gallon tank and extra jug of fuel carried on the back, and with that extra weight, you'd more than likely counter any gains achieved by switching to alcohol. Nitrous is not something you just strap on and hit a button to go fast. It's a lot more complicated than that, and not really ideal for duning to be riding around with a 2.5lb bottle strapped to your bike, for starters. Bottle temp/pressure has to be correct or a lot can go wrong quickly.

Your best bet is to finish off the simple stuff by getting an ignition, lightened flywheel, and lighten the chassis...if you don't want to do anything to the bore or stroke.

In the sand I'm running h-haulers 20/10/10 (thank that's the correct size)

Thanks everybody for the help. I guess ill just order a different ignition and 4 mil from herrjugs.

Get some 35PWK's and a set of Shearer small bores while your at it. :headbang:

In the sand I'm running h-haulers 20/10/10 (thank that's the correct size)

Thanks everybody for the help. I guess ill just order a different ignition and 4 mil from herrjugs.

If you go get a 4 mill, you will have to have your jugs ported already for stock stroke.