Sudden Change in Jetting?

decon

Herr Jugs Dune Port

SB Inframe Shearers

35mm PWK

VF3's

Initially my jetting was 160 mains, 45 pilot, cel needle middle clip, 2.5 turns out.

This is the jetting I ran for my last trip to pismo late last year, ran like a champ. The bike has been sitting for a while, so recently I cleaned out the carbs and started the bike up, but when I stab the throttle it bogs off idle.

Changed the jetting a few times & replaced the reed pedals, now im at 160 mains, 58 pilot, cel needle 5th clip, 1.5 turns out. My question is what would cause this sudden change in my jetting?

Checked for air leaks around the intake/reeds, next up is a leakdown test, and a compression test. Could it be old gas maybe? Any other suggestions?

Is it a lean bog or a rich bog? You completly disassembled the carbs and sprayed carb spray cleaner through out all the passages and orifices?

On paper, your jetting looks very rich from idle to 3/4 throttle...A 58 pilot is pretty big as well as the clip position of your needle..double check float height as mentioned. If your floats are set high, it will run rich.