I'm about done

ticktock

Im about done with a lot of shit in my life. Fucking shit keeps adding up and I'm only getting pissed off.

Went to get gas a few minutes ago and some guy starts talking shit and telling me to hurry up. Well dipshit there is two pumps and they pump slow. Sorry. I know you bitch thug ass is only getting $4.19 in gas so you can spend $.81 cents on a black and mild but I'm filling up. Do start running you trap about using your G-lock (it's a Glock, as in 1 word) so you can get to the front of the line. While you're talking shit, I have a sidearm on and I don't want to use it but try me. Who the fuck goes around communicating threats?

Apparently the Internet is just a place for people to threaten you too. Got a pm from a fag today when I told him to post some pics of what he was selling. He threatened to come to va beach. Funny your thread was deleted only an hour later

I have just a few months left here and all I want is to spend time with my GF when I can. Not interested in your fucking drama anymore.

/end Rant

~A

Should have just slowed up on the fill up then sat there for another 10mins playing on your phone. And when he comes to your door, you pistol whip that mofo. Shit sucks sometimes but better to just let it roll. I used to be a hot head but eventually realized that its not worth getting all bent. :cheers:

In other news your plastics are on the way!!! :cheers: Just remember what goes around comes around, from talking to you on the phone the other day you sound like a good guy. Don't let other people drag you down...keep up the good work and thank you for your service to our country. We are the land of the free because of the brave.

i have to say i am about tired of hearing white guy`s talking ghetto slang, g-lock ? wtf. time for some adult americans to step up and slap the ghetto out of these people

i have talked to you in chat and you seem like a alright guy to me, thanks for your service to protect my rights to be a normal hard working American, well about as normal as i can be lol.

just spend your time riding and with your girl man, the low lifes that are running amuck in our country are not worth the ink on the welfare checks they get.

Ya, Im fine. I have some bad days like the rest of everyone. I am a little crazy and do not do so well in large gatherings of people or on the road when that asshole rides right next to you for 5 miles. I slow down, I always think the fucker is going to pull a gun when they do that. Prolly too much time in the desert.

It could have been worse, Tyler could have changed my name to Buttercup!

On a side note, St. Patties day at Busco!! here I come lol

Adam