LSR outlaw banshee.

Am I reading this right? 7k for a stock frame with all of LSR mods on it? And a solid motor?

no look at the pics this is an OUTLAW LSR chassis complete and ready to ride. ( and scare the hell out of the new owner)

if i decide to keep it im taking the 421 motor out. its just too much for me anymore. im too old and fartty

What are you looking at that could possibly replace this beast?

i WAS attempting to buy a 825cc cougar but the deal didnt happen ssssooooo not sure if i want to let this go. BUT i think at this point if adeal came a long i might just do it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Whats up Bro

What kind of roller is this . I don't think Lonestar ever made CR 500 Rear Link They only run Stock or No link Is It Banshee Geometry Or Honda 250 R Geo. It looks Like its shortened enough to be 250 Geo But They Rear has me confused. Let me know Tony LionsDen NY Im def interested in the roller

it is an outlaw... if your not sure what your looking at. its the best of the best.

yes lonestar did a cr500 no link rear. this frame uses 250r front spindles, rear axle and axle parts and uses modified 250r geometry. this particular one has had little ride time and has only been desert raced one time adn after that just putted around and duned in the trails and dirt trails local around here by me. this one also has front spindles set up for banshee bolt pattern the rear hubs are one off's with banshee bolt pattern and i also have a few sets of honda pattern hubs i use. the sand tires i just pop the pin and take the big nut off the center and slide the whole hub/wheel off to change tires.

also i have converted it back to gas. alky was just to dang much on this motor/ frame combo. i custom cut a set of domes for it and installed a brand new set of take off stock carbs onto it they have toors eleminater and custom needles. its currently jetted at 32.5/340 i actually am liking this set up way more.. gets way better gas mileage... runs nearly the same too. HID's and the battery has been removed also. floated ground stator is still in it

• Like 1