LSR outlaw banshee.

ok i found a bike i'd like to try and buy today is 3/8/2012 i need to habve funds to me in the next 4-8 days.

i know thats fast so i'll make this quick. if the bike i'm looking at sells i would like to keep this bike.

2000 LSR outlaw chassis VERY little time it sat in lsr's shop till 2002 was built for desert racing originally and then the guy who order'd it didnt like desert racning and bought a harley. then it was purchased by the guy i got it from in 2002.

had a 421 motor built for it and was rode probably 1-2 times a year i bought it in 2010. it had just been top end rebuilt.

i brought it home and blew the basket and trans out of it within 2 hours of riding it,. removed motor put in one of my stock mod trail transmissions and replaced the clutch basket with a matton HD basket and HD clutch. reported the motor and put 32mm lectrons on it and coverted it to acohol.

the motor on gas produced 80hp and 55ft lbs of tq.

hotrods welded 4 mill 115 rod crank, ported stk cylinder at 68.25 bore with HP blaster pistons in it. custom domes custom map in dyna ignition box, matton basket, trail mod trans v-force reeds, NOSS head ( the best) 250watt stator with floated ground and regulator and small 12vt battery running HID headlights. lightened stock OEM flywheel, i have gas needles for it. if you want also have big desert tank and front plastic cut to fit.

PEP front shocks full adjustable big shaft ZPS shocks. rear cr500 NO link PEP ZPS shocks has about 19" travel in front and i think 20" in rear. frame has NEVER been raced or crashed. or flipped wrecked.

has hyper beadlocks on dirt tires 8" rear dual locks on hub mount wheels, fronts single lock. 10". has 250r rear pattern and i will include a set of paddles with it 8 paddle haulers and set of shark fronts.

pric is firm no less dont even offer lower. if your looking at this you know what it is YES i may take the motor out and sell the ENTIRE rolling chassis. but i'd need 5000 for it. let me know if you'd like to pursure that.

if the bike i'm looking to purchase sells this will not be for sale..

• Like 1

How much for the roller. Call me. 9175594271

pric is firm no less dont even offer lower. if your looking at this you know what it is YES i may take the motor out and sell the ENTIRE rolling chassis. but i'd need 5000 for it. let me know if you'd like to pursure that.

• Like 1

id do 5000 for the complete roller. it will come with the stator and electrical for the lights and battery. i will remove the motor and the ignition parts. pipes carbs etc.

will sell all the tires with it also.

its lonestars version. its still a modified 250r front geometry. rides better than ANY other frame i have ever owned. if the other bike im looking at sells this will get the motor pulled and im putting in a put put 350cc so i dont kill myself.

i can take the plastics off and show the frame details better. with the nose plas off its pretty evident whats all in the front end.

if i sell something else this is staying here.

also selling the 535 OR the 485 cheetah's i have.

485 3200

535 4200

how much for bike as is seen in pics complete?

It says "Best of the best limited sale $7000" in the title....so I'm guessing $7000. :jesterlaugh:

good guess!

anybody need a boat?? i gotta sell something..

1992 taylor lp 468cc chevy big block fully blueprinted and rebuilt american pump all hytech boats out of missouri rebuilt 2 years ago. pump motor electrics prop hoses etc all new. bad ass boat. 6500 books over 10k