shifting issue, sticky shifting? help please

Ok. so i got the shee all back together today after adjusting the clutch and changing the exhaust. took it out for a ride up and down the road and noticed that the shifting seems to be sticking :confused: . ran it some more and figured out that if im not in the powerband that it shifts fine through all 6 gears. but if i get into the powerband that going from third to fourth is hard to do unless i slow down a little. i have tried adjusting the clutch cable and that didnt work so i thought maybe if i move the shifter lever, nope wrong again :yank: . so now im stuck banghead. i dont really have alot of smarts on banshees yet :shrugani:. just got this one arround this time last year, and had to rebuild it. well any info/help would be a big help :notworthy: .

thanks for your time and input.

Dirk

When you adjust the essentric screw make sure the bike is in gear. First or second it don't matter. Then adjust the claw so that it is even on top and bottom with the shifting pegs on the shift star. Then tighten the lock and the folding washer.

Adam