392 serval anyone

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

^^

i agree........... but im also curious about the ss serval and what kind of #'s there capable off?or how the power compares to ported ss topend :confused: any1 have experiance with both set ups?? thanks

I run a F.A.S.T. Trail Ported Stock Stroke 392cc Serval and it runs great in the woods and it makes good power. I have mine set up a little different than most guys do. I run the Trinity 68mm Cheetah Super Pro-Lite Piston's with the Stage IV Cool Head/21cc Domes, Paul Turner Mids/Fat Boy II's, Twin PWK 28mm Carbs, Pro-Design Intakes, Chariot Billet Reed Cages/Boyesen Power Reeds, 15/42 Gearing and a bunch of other mods and my Banshee's pretty mean in the woods. That being said I do want to eventually set my 68mm Serval on a set of 102mm Spread Mattoon Billet Cases and go +10 Stroke. I hope I can do that this winter.

The best part about the Seval for a woods rider is the engine temps. I ran a Billet Water Pump, Billet Water Pump Gear, Over-Sized Aluminum Radiator, CV-4 High Pressure Radiator Cap, ASV Silicon Hoses, Billet In-Line Coolers, ATV Engine Ice/With Royal Purple "Purple Ice", and every other cooling mod you can possibly think of on my Banshee and it still over heated when I'd run it hard in the woods. Knock on Wood I haven't blown one drop of coolant out of it since I put the Serval Mono Block on it.

306665_10150683683439828_742274827_9349571_1249499499_n.jpg482906_10150683709739828_742274827_9349680_2087619808_n.jpg314059_10150321391279828_742274827_7993618_2088875377_n.jpg

By the way I bought my Stock Stroke Serval Set Up from Jeff at F.AS.T., I would highly recommend you call and talk to him about where you want your power. He did a great job helping me put together a motor that has tire shredding low end torque for tight woods and trails and I think he did a excellent job with my Trail Port and Polish work. IMO excessive spinning is the nature of the beast with the Serval, mine blows the tires off on bottom end. I put a Dyna-Tek CDI Box with 4 Custom Written Curves (Stock, #-2 Woods Curve, #-2 Trinity's 421Cheetah 300ft Sand Drag/Dune Curve, #-3 Trinity's 421 Cheetah 1/8 Mile Asphalt Curve) and it helped my Banshee out Tremendously! It made my Power a lot more usable.

By the way I bought my Stock Stroke Serval Set Up from Jeff at F.AS.T., I would highly recommend you call and talk to him about where you want your power. He did a great job helping me put together a motor that has tire shredding low end torque for tight woods and trails and I think he did a excellent job with my Trail Port and Polish work. IMO excessive spinning is the nature of the beast with the Serval, mine blows the tires off on bottom end. I put a Dyna-Tek CDI Box with 4 Custom Written Curves (Stock, #-2 Woods Curve, #-2 Trinity's 421Cheetah 300ft Sand Drag/Dune Curve, #-3 Trinity's 421 Cheetah 1/8 Mile Asphalt Curve) and it helped my Banshee out Tremendously! It made my Power a lot more usable.

Get someone who knows what they are doing to re-program the curves trinity did and you will probably be even happier!

Get someone who knows what they are doing to re-program the curves trinity did and you will probably be even happier!

:jesterlaugh: X2

Trinity = Raw Chicken :bolt:

:rotflmao: