New aqua-fuse pattern?

87sheerips

cool, well I will get some film. If you guys want to get anything covered just holler!

Stator covers

Clutch covers

water pump covers

clutch inserts

ignition covers

bumpers

plastics

grilles

Anything can be done....

JD, do you think it would work ok to do just a stock tank? I kinda wanna keep my stock tank on my drag frame but think it may be cool to do the hydroqraphics on it. What would that cost do you think if it would work?

JD, do you think it would work ok to do just a stock tank? I kinda wanna keep my stock tank on my drag frame but think it may be cool to do the hydroqraphics on it. What would that cost do you think if it would work?

to my understanding, stock plastic tanks need to "breathe" I think it would bubble up and eventually look bad. We can try it tho!

You have any pics of a bumper you have done? I'd like to see that

Not yet, but I plan on doing some bumpers here soon

Bad ass, not to get off topic but I was kinda wondering what the reaper aqua fuse looks like..

Check out my website, under aqua fuse you will see the reaper pattern

How much would it be to do cut plastics.

A full set of plastics is $500 which includes return shipping. You pick base color and aqua-fuse pattern. Under-side of rear plastics would be bare, I usually just spray rubberized underciating to finish it off!