sproket

DaweOne

i would realy like to have it nice and crisp at the botom put love to go fast so its one or the other but i have a 41 stock a the back and 15 at front what would be the right sproket for the rear but in the trails some times its hard on the clutch and a hassel i have a barnette clutch and wen it sticks it sticks so gearing down a bit would be my gold so what would be good for the back for me need hard accel but keep in mind i dont want to loose all the top end ! thx guys these are realy good info !!!! love bhq : )

• 2 weeks later...

i would realy like to have it nice and crisp at the botom put love to go fast so its one or the other but i have a 41 stock a the back and 15 at front what would be the right sproket for the rear but in the trails some times its hard on the clutch and a hassel i have a barnette clutch and wen it sticks it sticks so gearing down a bit would be my gold so what would be good for the back for me need hard accel but keep in mind i dont want to loose all the top end ! thx guys these are realy good info !!!! love bhq : )

You could go with a 14 front and a 43 rear sprocket. With this configuration you would gain a little more low end torque and lose 2 mph up top. Or you could go with a 14 front and a 42 rear sprocket. With this configuration you would lose 4 mph up top and even a little more torque down low.

Every 1 tooth change in the front sprocket be it +1 or -1 and leaving the rear sprocket stock at 41 teeth you will gain or lose 6 mph.

Every 1 tooth change in the back and leaving the front sprocket stock at 14 teeth you will gain or lose 2 mph.

I went from a 15 to a 13. i wanted my 0-60 faster and more torq. going down 2 teeth i removed two links and adjusted my swingarm. my buddy just has extra master link and 14,15 sprocket. easier to change front sproket to the type of riding ur doing. me doing trails ill run 13 all day. draging or dunes ill go back to my 15 tooth so i can go faster longer. the way i look at it its what u like. thats all that matters. me i like going fast real quick i like bottom end. and dont use half links ur sprockets need a even number of links not odd.

I went from a 15 to a 13. i wanted my 0-60 faster and more torq. going down 2 teeth i removed two links and adjusted my swingarm. my buddy just has extra master link and 14,15 sprocket. easier to change front sproket to the type of riding ur doing. me doing trails ill run 13 all day. draging or dunes ill go back to my 15 tooth so i can go faster longer. the way i look at it its what u like. thats all that matters. me i like going fast real quick i like bottom end. and dont use half links ur sprockets need a even number of links not odd.

I like your theory and how you think. If I was in the same situation where I had dunes around where i lived I would be putting on a 15 tooth front sprocket too.

My God it sure is hard to read and concentrate on your post with that eye candy posing as your aviator.

Is this your woman ? Frickin Gorgeous with due respect, :drool: