F.A.S.T 10mil 465 Cub Partout- Tons of parts

Heres the deal, bought this bike on sunday- I bought it bc i basically wanted all of the suspension off the bike, so everything else is up for sale- If there is a item that you are interested in, but is not listed just ask me.

Some items have already sold locally but i will mark them as sold and will also update as items are purchased.

I bought this bike on sunday like i stated and I also took it riding on sunday- the bike is a straight beast, I have never ridden anything like this before, bike had INSANE power all over the place- Infamous and Nastyracing both road this bike so they can vouch for the motor and the rest of the goodies.

Bike is a 2004 W/ TITLE

All prices are shipped

-Complete top-end (Drag Ported)- Cub W/ PISTONS 1250.00

(Jugs have been drilled, taped and plugged for future use of a fuel pump)

- Noss cool head SOLD

- 2 sets of Cut Cub domes 21 & 23cc 85.00

- 10 mil Twister crank w/ TZ and max load bearings. Trued and welded, Looks brand new 800.00 SOLD

- Trenched, port matched and epoxied cases W/ extended studs. FAST put a lot of work into these cases 300.00 SOLD

- FAST lockout cover W/ lockup, billet impeller, water pump cover,ez drain,dip stick, gasket and hardware 350.00 SOLD

- N down 1-5 override complete with forks and FAST modded shift shaft. 325.00 SOLD

- Billet basket, FAST clutch, New OEM inner and outer hubs and pancake bearing 275.00

- Straight cut gears 175.00 SOLD

- V- Force 3's w/ Stuffers 175.00

- New OEM flywheel, stator and timing plate 175.00 SOLD

- 2004-05 Yamaha Red titled Frame w/ radiator,handle bars, clutch and front brake levers,gas tank, steering stem and all motor mounts 500.00 PENDING

( Very nice straight frame, nothing is tweaked or stripped)

- IMS foot pegs and heel guards 225.00 SOLD

- Black Seat 70.00

- Complete rear brake setup w/ block off- Pedal to caliper 75.00

- Front Calipers and complete brake lines 60.00

- Thumb throttle w/ extended throttle and billet cover 60.00

- Front Quadboss bumper 70.00

- Rear Grab bar 35.00

- Lonestar Axle w/ brake and sprocket hubs 175.00 SOLD

- Rear Haulers W/rims 22-11-10 (buffed) One ride still have the nipple 300.00

- Fr ITP sand stars w/ rims 21-7-10 Still have the nipples 130.00 ( one rims has some bend, does NOT leak) PENDING

- 2 billet case savers 22.00 Each

- 2 Kickstarters 45.00 each ( these were rebuilt by myself using HOLYMAN's tricks, they are solid and will not rattle) 1 SOLD

- IMS shifter 25.00 SOLD

- +2+1 Chrome Full-Flight a-arms with ASR monster tie-rods, SS brakelines and clamps 400.00

Any questions feel free to call or text me 7189134915

Joe

Dont ask about the a-arms and shocks- Those are staying with me :headbang: :headbang:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic