to get ahead !

DaweOne

ok a would realy know how to get past my friends 700 raptor im realy near it i have t5 pipes agressive port pro designe air filter whit no lid and geard 15/41 tires razor curently studed 20/11/09 top end i end up catching up but take off cant get it to hook up just spinning and yet i has same tires studes i gets it to hook up and wheelie every single gear is it cauz the raw tq of the rapptor what would lunch me off the line bad ass and not kill all of my top end willing to sacrafice a bit so guys any idees ? gears,mods,tires,anything! thx

#1 fone is setup on french for work so obviously wont auto correct the right way # 2 on perfect ice with studs i do get up front no prob but on lunch realy cant get it to stick or get it up and if i lunch in 2 i have to rev it at a point that when i let off the clutch it gets side ways on me and can dig half an inch on the ice for 50 feets

Ohhhh.....your trying to do drag races ICE....you never mentioned that you were on ice in the first post hahaha. Yes you buddy is getting his traction. From being 310 lbs...and cause his machine is also heavier. Do you have studs as in atv studs (the type that screw in) or are you using more of an ice pick style stud like snowmobiles run. Here whenever the lake freezes we actually have a drag strip plowed off of the ice.....it's gotten so big recently that the cost guard actually checks the ice to ensure it is thick enough. Hell I've seen probably 200 trucks with sled trailers out there all drag racing. But when banshees come up to the line they are ALWAYS running snowmobile studs.....and quite a few of them in each rear tire...

86 MPH. It's stock?! My buddies have raptors. 1 has exhaust, intake and programmer he gets 76. The other is stock and gets 71.

The exhaust bike is fast off the line. He launches in second and it's a launch. Our banshees that are stock ported have been playing catch up with him.

Raptors have good holeshots. If he does 86, you need a lot more mods.

Adam