wood you look at this

liz

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck all these clowns. Sell it for what you want. I however would like some more info on the chick in your avi photo..

Thanks bro, ha um the avi pic was an old old gf back in the day, her name was megan, ill have to browse the external harddrive when i get home. To see if theres any pics on there

Well some people will pay top dollar for something if it is exactly what they want and they just have to jump on and go. I personally think that you will never never get back what you put into it. Unless its a Shelby Cobra or something. I think 10 is high but what the fuck do I know. Good luck with the sale.

I have a 10mil super cub on a moly frame doing 127mph in the quarter on asphault and dont have half the money he claims to have in my bike....

What am I missing

a frame up build on your bike shouldnt be NOWHERE near "20g's"... for god sakes man, its a stock frame for crying out loud!!!!¡! Not even a moly sub!!!!!!

Pppffftttt I call your bluff pal...

I have a 10mil super cub on a moly frame doing 127mph in the quarter on asphault and dont have half the money he claims to have in my bike....

What am I missing

a frame up build on your bike shouldnt be NOWHERE near "20g's"... for god sakes man, its a stock frame for crying out loud!!!!¡! Not even a moly sub!!!!!!

Pppffftttt I call your bluff pal...

I like this guy! :headbang: