silencer packing

possum

whenever it gets to loud is when you repack it.

Nice... It's my first Banshee. I've never heard another one so I have nothing to compare it to! :rotflmao: It sounds loud as hell to me!

Anyway, nice bike you have there! That's what mine is supposed to look like without all the crap from the previous owner... :rolleyes:

Nice... It's my first Banshee. I've never heard another one so I have nothing to compare it to! :rotflmao: It sounds loud as hell to me!

Anyway, nice bike you have there! That's what mine is supposed to look like without all the crap from the previous owner... :rolleyes:

thanks, if you feel its to loud then you should probably repack them, it doesn't hurt performance or anything by them being new or worn

I doubt it would be measureable even. You have a perforated core and the packing helps absorb the sound waves. :cheers:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005NC6EH8/ref=asc_df_B005NC6EH81911001?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=nextagus0065103-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395093&creativeASIN=B005NC6EH8

This is what they look like. Be aware tis is the price for 6 dozen if them :jesterlaugh:

They also have simular items at Dollar General, lots cheaper tho :cheers:

Edited by Larry's Shee