• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pictures of the fucked up engine

5Ib5G75Fc3K13I93Ndc2c2e014d873f9b1a85.jpg

5Ne5Fc5Mf3m83F63J5c2c4c246a1ceb031831.jpg

5N35V15K43G73J43Hec2c662d5bcc2fd816e8.jpg

the engine looks like shit. fucking clean it before you trying to sell it.

and the engine is fucked, it burnt a hole in the piston.

it is also missing the fucking stator and flywheel, you dont even have a complete engine.

also you are a fucking liar, in your ad you say straight cut gear, but it has fucking stock helical gears.

i have an idea, how about you listen my friend ari gold

ari_gold.gif

hahahaha LMAO, zilla you kill me. X2 on that, shit is dirty as a mofo

Im not being a dick but, maybe someone told you it was worth more? No one on here will pay that much for a non running motor with that many variables. Theres fresh rebuilds that have a build sheet with specs and they are in your price range. These guys know exactly what banshee stuff is worth. Dont be offended by the truth, there just very honest.

First Off I dont care what you can buy for how much.

2nd I live in coal country, everything is dirty I dont get a hard-on for chrome like some of you bitches

3rd I know plenty about atvs/motorcyclces and mechanics in general Just not this paticular motor I did not build it

A set of empty cases sell for 200$

Thanks for the TTTs Ive gotton some calls

Also I was "told" it has a straight cut trans as I got an extra stock trans in a bag which is the same info Im passing on to a potential buyer

Isnt the 795series wiesicos indicitive of a 421 stroker?

Yeah Im trying to rip someone off

2nd I live in coal country, everything is dirty I dont get a hard-on for chrome like some of you bitches

3rd I know plenty about atvs/motorcyclces and mechanics in general Just not this paticular motor I did not build it

Also I was "told" it has a straight cut trans as I got an extra stock trans in a bag which is the same info Im passing on to a potential buyer

Now THATS how you get your stuff sold!! haha :rotflmao:

You are never gonna rip anyone off because nobody is dumb enough to buy that heap of shit for enough money to get ripped off. If you were half as smart as you think you were you would probably just fix it and sell it as a running motor. As it stands you have a pile of fuck shit that is not only dirty but isnt worth its weight in scrap..

I have an 01 421 stroker.Was built by another BHQ member.

It has a detonated piston but still ran {not seized}

I was told it has straight cut trans

It doesnt use the spacer plate,Domes were cut for clearance.

K-T Ported cylinders

At minimum needs piston and ring or possibly needs a rebuild.

I only have the domes for the coolhead you will need the actual head.

Crank is a Hot-Rods and again was told it was Trued-Welded

Takes the 795 seri is that cub or stock cylinders

No carbs-pic in CL ad here http://scranton.craigslist.org/mcy/2847536141.html

Pickup Only in Wilkes-Barre Pa 18702

57o-3six2-37eight5

is that cub or stock cylinders

First Off I dont care what you can buy for how much.....Bad attitude to have & trying to scam somebody.

2nd I live in coal country, everything is dirty.....Make me want buy it even more know

I dont get a hard-on for chrome like some of you bitches.....Well damn I get a hard on for chrome cause it brings $$$$$$$ & help you scam people dummy

3rd I know plenty about atvs/motorcyclces and mechanics in general Just not this paticular motor....So why are you arguing over the things that are not true to what you was told by the owner....he got you to sell it cause he knew you was easy to use.....I did not build it...OK then stop arguing over shit that you you dont know full facts about.....

A set of empty cases sell for 200$.....&&&&&& this proves??????

Thanks for the TTTs Ive gotton some calls.....Good Luck scamming somebody else but hopeful it's nobody from here.

Also I was "told" it has a straight cut trans as......what's a straight cut trans???????? LMAO

Isnt the 795series wiesicos indicitive of a 421 stroker?.....Now your asking will the 795 series piston work with a 421 stroker......SMDH

Yeah Im trying to rip someone off.....We all see that

Seriously man I was just clowning the ad cause it seems to really be a joke, but if I was you I would tell the owner to fix it & sell it. At least get it running.

Edited by 252wheelieking