New Addiction

PDLS

Just wanted to say I've looked at this forum for a while and finally joined. This forum is killer and full of all kinds of info. I've rode 4 poke utility atv's since I was knee high to a hooker and bought my first banshee about 2 months ago. My wife has never been interested in riding a sport atv, so I let her ride mine twice, which in turn led to me buying her an 06 she found. I'm pretty sure I'm dedicated now. These things are like crack to a junkie, I just cant get enough and I have a long list of stuff on my wish list so far. I've deserted my Sportsman 800 and utility atv days, mud is still fun but what the banshee offers me is way better. The first tiime I rode it was like sitting on a propane tank and stabbing it with a screw driver. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hey to all. Ryan

91543666.jpg

Thanks for the welcomes and compliments on the shee's! When I don't have any trucks to work on I just get on here and kill time. Mine looks better from a distance than up close, its been end over end. All welds, bracing and tubing look fine with no signs of stress. I have no rear grab bar as the previous owner cut it and the mounts off due to the roll, right silencer sits about 1/2" lower than the left, no rear fender mounts so they are now shaved off and the front end looks a little tweaked maybe...or its just the old over tightened and worn plastics. Mine has been rode hard and put up wet but, the wifes on the other hand has made 2, 1 week long trips to Glamis its whole life and that is it. Some how she always out does me. banghead Projects are already lining up.