What pipes do you recommend?

fuzzypickles

Hey guys, I recently raised my banshee back up and am putting some new Kenda Klaw XC tires on it. I am thinking about doing GNCC Racing, but I have Shearer in-frame drag pipes which aren't really good when I need that low end power to lug through some stuff. My plans are to buy an adjustable timing plate, new pipes, and an airbox (can't put an airbox on with the shearers so I have pods now). I am looking at several pipes at the moment, mostly the Pro Circuit Platinum's. I also hear good things about Paul Turner mid pipes and FMF SST's. What pipe do you run on your woods Banshee? Do you like it? Pros/cons? Also, how much do you think a nice set of Shearer in frame drag pipes are worth? No rust but they do have minor scuffs here and there, but definitally nice pipes. I see sets go for $400-$600 on ebay but honestly I just want enough to get a set of other less expensive pipes, an airbox, and an adjustable timing plate. Thanks guys

heres wat i like, i know ppl are going to disagree. paul turner high revs are sick, they dont burn your legs, chrome is flawless and will hold up to anything, and the power is smooth to the top. i had t6s before, and they scream at top end, bottom end was so so. also rode a dyno port 2 into 1. i liked it, although they will be bashed if u ask about them. the power is like the paul turners and the sound is like an indy car. i did alot of woods riding before i starting building my motor, my fav was the paul turners by far. i had the pt mids, and they appear to be the same but for what its worth get the highs.

Edited by NickisGod

You'll be out of pocket trading shearers for other pipes and a plate if you can get near $400. average trail price is just over $250-300 tops

I think next week I will pull the pipes off and put em in the for sale section for $400. Then I'll buy some pipes, timing plate, air box, and some other goodies.

then please for the love of all things sacred change your pic. those big ass burly 4X4 tires on the back AND being a banshee AND having shears on it are just goofy as hell lokin

<_< Tires were temporary, I had nothing else to ride on! I bought a set of Kenda Klaw XCR Sport tires and their on it now, 20 inchers. Rides good. The shearer's are going to be for sale and I'm getting a set of low-mid pipes.