535 cheetah pv

I recently picked up a 535 cheetah pv kit on ebay it was a used kit that i got a good deal on but i no little bout theese motors who should i send this motor out to i read alot on here bout the domes from trinity not being so good and i cant tell who my domes came from so can anybody tell me who has alot of experience with this motor as i want it done right the first time thanks guys

I recently picked up a 535 cheetah pv kit on ebay it was a used kit that i got a good deal on but i no little bout theese motors who should i send this motor out to i read alot on here bout the domes from trinity not being so good and i cant tell who my domes came from so can anybody tell me who has alot of experience with this motor as i want it done right the first time thanks guys

Have fun with that exhaust port. I looked at the same kit you bought and had the guy send me some pics and once again trinity has that thing all fucked up. Good luck getting it to run right with now much material those retards at trinity removed around the powervalve. If you are going to send it anyone I'd use Tim @ Titan for trying to make those cylinders right. He's fixed quite a few of trinities fuck-ups.

Have fun with that exhaust port. I looked at the same kit you bought and had the guy send me some pics and once again trinity has that thing all fucked up. Good luck getting it to run right with now much material those retards at trinity removed around the powervalve. If you are going to send it anyone I'd use Tim @ Titan for trying to make those cylinders right. He's fixed quite a few of trinities fuck-ups.

care to share them? I am interested in the do's and donts.

well that sucks with trinity being this bad why does cp even let these assholes sell these cylinders when all them do is ruin them and give them a bad name you think i can get them working right or should i just junk the whole idea and replace them with a 10mill cub

I can see we're all sharing the love for our new site sponsor Trinity Racing. :jesterlaugh:

Wonder why Harry isn't chiming in and asking all of you (and me of course) who have a negative opinion of his company just why you feel that way. ( No, I'm not really wondering. We have a good idea why.)

Sorry to hear you got suckered into buying that 535 kit. If it's not too late to return it.....I would. I'll sell you my 492 P.V. Cheetah for 1/2 what you paid. I'll even eat the shipping. :shrugani:

Trinity = Raw Chicken banghead Now that you bought it........your going to have to find someone who knows how to cook it right. :evil:

I bet you thought you were going to just bolt it together. :( I'll promise you THAT won't end well. :flush:

Good Luck.

thanks for the input guys im gonna hope for the best

If this means your going to put it together and run it hoping for the best.......... :huh: People are letting you know now what your in for. Talk to Nickisgod about how that worked out for him. It worked out about the same as it did for me. If you want what the 535 cheetah promises to be....try building a 10 mill Serval cub. But DON'T slap that 535 together and go without getting it dialed in by a good builder. Tim at Titan Racing is one at the top of my list for fixing Trinity screw-ups. But these site members are recommending good people. Take their word for it. We're all trying to have your back. :)

Im in Pittsburgh too. I have land and I know the best builders for that type of motor around up in venango county. I could have them give it a look over. They wont sugarcoat it. They will tell it like it is even if you have your mind up on sending it somewhere Ide get a pro oppion and a tape recorder if you dont speak the language so you can have whoever is gonna take it on to give you a good idea of what you looking at. I have heard good and bad about Trinity so it worth a look. Im going up to get my mechanic to go over a buggy project Im going over so Ill be a while but if you wanna stop up its cool by me.

I know the perfect guy (same guy Im going to) and if he says he doesnt wanna do it. Then you may have overbought $hit.

Im in Pittsburgh too. I have land and I know the best builders for that type of motor around up in venango county. I could have them give it a look over. They wont sugarcoat it. They will tell it like it is even if you have your mind up on sending it somewhere Ide get a pro oppion and a tape recorder if you dont speak the language so you can have whoever is gonna take it on to give you a good idea of what you looking at. I have heard good and bad about Trinity so it worth a look. Im going up to get my mechanic to go over a buggy project Im going over so Ill be a while but if you wanna stop up its cool by me.

I know the perfect guy (same guy Im going to) and if he says he doesnt wanna do it. Then you may have overbought $hit.

lol wut?