Filter POLL!! best for sand?

sheeweet

What is the best filter setup for the sand  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I prefer the K&N clamp on with the lid removed. Only because you can use it for everything!! Mud, Snow, Sand. It keeps water from splasing up against the filter. I dont like the clampons (tampons!) or the 2 into 1 because they are more exposed to exhaust heat, water, dirt ect. I highly doubt that the K&N clampons would outflow a K&N with a pro flow adapter. Atleast not enough to really worry about.

Just my opinion of course!

hp wise, clamp ons. but watch out for the water. at the jamboree, at the end of the drag strip was a small amount of water and some people stopped and some went through the shallow part. my friend went through where it was deeper and soaked his clamp ons. spent 2 hrs getting it to run. but there was a ds 650 baja that we used the exhaust to dry out the filters w/. i guess 4 strokes are good for something.

• 1 year later...