T5 Head pipes only

I have a set of Toomey T5 head pipes for sale. This is the head pipes only! The left side is in good shape the right side has some rust. I will take 125.00 plus the ride for them. NO I WILL NOT TAKE LESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I can not sell them for that price they can lay here just in case I need them some day.

2012-02-05113505.jpg

2012-02-05113420.jpg

Phelps I know you are messing with me but the rest of you who have been PM'ing me and posting I do not know what part of my post you can not read but here I will try it again and see if we can fix stupid? So here we go

I WILL TAKE 125.00 PLUS THE RIDE FOR THESE NO I WILL NOT DO 100 SHIPPED NO I WILL NOT TAKE 125 SHIPPED AS STATED ABOVE I WILL TAKE 125 PLUS SHIPPING SO IF THAT IS NOT CLEAR TO YOU THEN PLEASE JUST PASS ON MY ADD AND GO TRY TO ARGUE ON PRICE WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

Thanks and have a nice day :rolleyes:

Okay Green I am driving them over to your house tonight and I expect you to have 100 waiting for me. LOL sprinklerman you would notice the lotion on the floor :jesterlaugh:

• 1 month later...

I do still have them I will need to get a price on shipping I will send you a pm as soon as I get the price.