wsm forged cranks?

N2deepRacing

I bought one for my shee and its worth every penny. And I always run wsm pistons in my shee and I think their better than weisco. And I believe TDR and WSM are the same crank.

Edited by BansheeBoy347

Wsm pistons are no where as good lol I have proof about that! 10 passes on a set of wsm and broke one piston and other one had a crack in it! Put wisco pistons in and never had the problem again! They will not hold up in a heavily ported cub! I know this first hand!

As far as the crank we called TDR and they are different. They offer both. I just have been bitten buy wsm and don't trust them is why I want to know about their cranks.

i beg to differ the old wsm pistons are junk but the new ones with the german rings are the shit,they are machined in germany to precision weights,are so much lighter ,have bigger port windows,boost port (helps oil wristpin) .I love wisecos too but for the price you cant beat em.They are forged and are in many motors rite now with no problems

You can run their junk if you want to but n2deep racing will not be!!!! The motors y'all are running are the ported with wide ex port? This is all out drag motors I am talking about! Not talking little trail motors!

When the intake brakes out of your piston and comes out your cases its not cool. But if you want to argue with one of the top builders out there about this call Titan racing and ask him about them!

You can run their junk if you want to but n2deep racing will not be!!!! The motors y'all are running are the ported with wide ex port? This is all out drag motors I am talking about! Not talking little trail motors!

When the intake brakes out of your piston and comes out your cases its not cool. But if you want to argue with one of the top builders out there about this call Titan racing and ask him about them!

Well I dont give a shit what you run! All I'm saying is there good for what my bike is and many people run them. And I will keep on running their so called JUNK.

the 2 wsm cranks ive had in my hands were directly from wsm not tdr, so i cant comment on tdr, but the the ones from wsm were welded (if you could call it that) after the bearings were on the cranks. two little tac welds on each pin and if you rotate the bearings you can see the witness marks were they had welded the pin after installing bearings.

junk imo

Edited by BANSHEE HP

I use WSM pistons in my "all out drag motors".. zero problems..

I only use wiseco when I'm forced too..

I've never used their cranks.