Estimated HP!

Oscars1538

Got my first banshee. The previous owner told me it was double the stock hp. The list of mods include:

Weisco crank and pistons. .60 over.

Stock head shaved .30

Trinity stage 5 two into 1. Carb. Unsure of carb size or jetting.

Ricky stator set at +5.

Unknown heavy duty clutch and springs, (not hydraulic).

FMF fattys into FMF silencers.

15 font 41 rear.

Boysen reeds.

K & N filter/pre filter.

Works triple rate shocks.

I'm sure there's more I don't know about. The jetting is spot on. It usually starts first or second kick. Idles nicely. I'm curious to what kind of hp it runs. It runs 91+ octane at 40:1. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh id put all of phelps cash on at LEAST double the HP of stock that would be about 80 NO problem!

good thing its got works shocks on it.

just put ITS FAST in the forsale add when you list it on craigslist.

oh id put all of phelps cash on at LEAST double the HP of stock that would be about 80 NO problem!

good thing its got works shocks on it.

just put ITS FAST in the forsale add when you list it on craigslist.

you would bet my last dollar, just to try and win burrito money...

Phelps, dumbass. I'm a white guy. Take the burrito and shove up it yur fat gfs ass. Everybody else has. Until then, don't comment untill you know. Disrespected on my first thread.

i don't know who the fuck you are, your color or why you joined this site. the burrito comment was directed towards camatv's fatass and is a inside joke. had nothing to do with you are your bike. take your hot headed ass and run you and your bike off a cliff buddy....

It's unfortunant there's people like phelps on here.

you stupid fuck. i came in this thread to help you even though i usually wont respond to a person that can't figure out a simple god damn task such as starting a thread in the right subforum. i made a inside joke to another member and your fucktard ass roided out thinking i was calling you a beaner. well beaner guess what? you can choke on my burrito any day :cheers: