Killpecker Dunes in wyoming hurry up summer!

Overdose

We usually do a ride at St. Anthony's in late july or aug. I'll let ya know when we head that way. If you're ever down in south-west wyoming it us up and we will come show you around.

- Jared

I think we are gonna try to make a trip to st Anthony lil after memorial day. Hopefully that won't be the only trip we take.

We made the 12 hour drive to little Sahara for an HQ ride year or so ago. We'd prob do it for something like this if we get a decent turnout. Have to see what kind of drive we're looking at.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

me and the wife have been thinking of hualing the shees up there from KS just wondering how many rideable acres there is and big hills i am used to little sahara

I grew up in Great Bend and used to ride down at little sahara alot. Killpecker is way bigger and no crowds and no rules. very laid back place. I have some friends coming up from great bend to ride up here this summer I think the temperature differce alone is worth the trip. Its alot cooler at the dunes up here typically but our elevation sucks so bring your jet kit.

That sounds great hopefully we can make this happen. Once I finish building my bike im going to try and really get going on making this happen. Id love to see what we can do. Big red and I have even talked about me bring a light tower from work to light up the drag hill at night. This could be a fun time.

That sounds great hopefully we can make this happen. Once I finish building my bike im going to try and really get going on making this happen. Id love to see what we can do. Big red and I have even talked about me bring a light tower from work to light up the drag hill at night. This could be a fun time.

Hell yeah, i suppose the plan would be to set up camp and stay a night or two... later july or early august works best for me, but i can make about anything past memorial weekend work.

Ya thats what im thinking do a Fri, Sat, Sun deal. I might head down even of a late thursday night. its about a 4-5 hour drive from casper so wouldn't be to hard to hit it up. I'm gonna PM tyler and see If I can't get Banshee HQ behind this ride. July -Aug sounds like a good time frame.

Perfect timing for this thread. We've been talking about making the journey to Killpeck for almost a year. I dunno if this summer will be it or not, but I sure hope so. We'd love to have some of you local guys meet up with us, and show us around. Probably either 4 or 8 guys I'd guess if we can make it happen.

I'm gonna set down and actually look at the calendar this weekend and come up with a few dates to see what work best for everyone. I'm planning on a three day deal over a weekend out there so it should be a good time. if anyone has any suggestions on dates let me know I'd like to really start getting this planned soon. I know Big Red and I are heading up on easter weekend I'm just hoping I have my bike built by then.

Get me some suggestions on dates.

ok I will look at some of those dates and see what we can do thanks a bunch. I pmed Tyler a week ago and even pinned him down in the shout box but haven't heard back so I don't think it's gonna get the go ahead has an offical banshee HQ ride but oh well it will still rock.