Should I buy/trade this banshee?

kobe123

if you are talking about this one http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/rvs/2758747585.html

well it says new holeshots, those are used

it says it has a +4 axle, yet it doesn't

it says nerf bars, dont see any

it says hydro clutch, yet it looks like a stock clutch lever and perch setup

He just sent me pictures with all that stuff on it. What do you think?

That sounds like a much better deal, except I'm not sure there is a 409 kit and I don't know what top side carbs are. Still seems like a more promising deal. Take a compression tester with you and feel the cylinders before you start it to make sure they are cold. If the bike is warm when you get there, he might be trying to cover something up.

The last bike looks better. I don't know if your a noob. But just letting you in on something if you are new. If your gonna buy a used banshee especially one with motor Mods you need to be prepared for when you blow it up. If you don't have money to fix these bikes then don't buy one. I blew mine up last summer. Now I'm dropping $2500 to fix it up nice. So if your a kid with not a lot of money buy a stock motored bike with pipes or a 4 poke.

The last bike looks better. I don't know if your a noob. But just letting you in on something if you are new. If your gonna buy a used banshee especially one with motor Mods you need to be prepared for when you blow it up. If you don't have money to fix these bikes then don't buy one. I blew mine up last summer. Now I'm dropping $2500 to fix it up nice. So if your a kid with not a lot of money buy a stock motored bike with pipes or a 4 poke.

Bees is right....these machines can lay you up with a big bill if you weren't the one who built it. That being said.....you said earlier tha you have never owned a banshee.....have you ever ridden anything before? Not trying to be an ass.....just curious because the modded banshees aren't really beginner kind of machines. They create power that makes the veteran riders here smile......and when it's up on the pipe it's not gonna be we rider friendly...

Bees is right....these machines can lay you up with a big bill if you weren't the one who built it. That being said.....you said earlier tha you have never owned a banshee.....have you ever ridden anything before? Not trying to be an ass.....just curious because the modded banshees aren't really beginner kind of machines. They create power that makes the veteran riders here smile......and when it's up on the pipe it's not gonna be we rider friendly...

No, I've never actually rode a banshee, but I've road 2 stroke dirtbikes, crf250r's, trx450r's, raptor 700's, and yfz 450's

i didnt read the next 2 pages so if you got one already then disreguard this. i personally would look for one as close to stock as possible. why? because for 1 it was probably ridden less and having no modifcations means the seller probably didnt work on it much. the second reason is i wouldnt want somebody elses project. buying one already done up takes some of the fun out of it imo