Chain slider not going on right? Need to be clearanced?

My03banshee

Got a TM designworks chain slider for my 03 banshee and I got it wrapped around the swingarm part of the frame but it won't close all the way to put the pinch bolt in, seems like its rubbing the swingarm too (or very close). And there's a step that looks like its preventing from fully closing where the chain slider wraps around, I think its a metal end cap with a seal inside. Is that supposed to come out or something? I would assume hell no, Everything is such a tight fit, do these need to be clearanced or normally a direct bolt-in?

Thanks

Stock swingarm? If so, did you remove the thin stainless sleeve that the stock chain roller spins on? If not, there's your problem.

There was some kind of super thin sleeve I cut off after I cut out the remains of the stock slider.

Did anyone have to modify the side from it rubbing the swingarm? Or any other part? It deff wont close down all the way because of the end cap where the swingarm is next to has a step so it wont be flush where it wraps around. I'm assuming its a stock swingarm

There was some kind of super thin sleeve I cut off after I cut out the remains of the stock slider.

Did anyone have to modify the side from it rubbing the swingarm? Or any other part?

I did not have to modify anything.If I remember correct I did put the spacer cap on the outside of it.6months of use and its still good