Puerto Rico Invaded By The States!

ATVDRA

Ok guys and gals, I told you the ATVDRA would be busy in 2012 and I was not joking. The schedule is almost completed with dates and locations but there is one in particular I wanted to tell you about first.

For everyone that always wants to find the E.T.’s too good to believe and always wanting PR to come to the states and prove themselves, well here is your chance to see it and be a part of it! “Puerto Rico will be invaded by the States” will be held in the late fall of 2012. That’s right, the ATVDRA is going to Puerto Rico and you are invited. Multiple bikes and quads will be making the trip across the water to see what they got for the US. We have arranged a double stack container and shipping to and from Puerto Rico, the round trip time frame will be approximately 6 to 8 weeks, any pre-registered entries will need to be boarded at the port in Florida 4 weeks in advance.

All information regarding exact time, location and cost will be posted soon along with the maximum limit of crate sizing and quantity. A deadline will be made and posted at that time that any participants will need to verify with the ATVDRA by hotel and flight reservations and itinerary.

Depending on the amount of preregistration and sponsorship the shipping will be at a very low expense if any at all, enough entries will most likely result in a free ride for your quad to and from Puerto Rico.

Mention this information to your builder and suppliers, it could make the difference in your free trip to the island and Puerto Rico’s premier NHRA certified dragstrip!

Get ready to act fast, limited spacing is available so if you want to go,,,,,,, GET READY!

I've heard those guys are running rounds like true NHRA teams do. Burning those motors up at the end of the track and rebuilding them ASAP. Buddy showed me a video of them racing streebikes and the pace at wich their bikes come apart in the pits is F'ing retarted fast. It's like they rebuild motors and fix problems like the Mexicans do drywall.

Man, hope the ATVDRA is bringing some killer bikes. Not to be the pessimist, but bring every drop of your own fuel. Lotta bunk down there. This is like the Olympics to me. Good luck to you all.