R1 powered banshee

ramairformula

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have taken bias ply front tires to 108 and there are lots of guys running in the 130 range with quads at the asphalt strips. guess i don't see the issue if you are brave enough

I meant driving on the road in everyday conditions since this thing is street legal. Yea going straight on a drag strip would be fun but would you take this into corners like you would on crotch rocket? Doesnt really look like its set up for cornering. Just my opinion. I would love to rip it tho down a strip and see what it does.

those speeds really arent that bad not that im tying to prove anything but down here if your bike isnt running more than 120 your slow

then what are you trying to prove and what was the point in picking my comment out? was it that you think i have only been 108 on a banshee and you think i am slow due to my statement?

ive bean atleast 140 on a banshee can anyone else say that?

i have been just over 120 on a bike with no fairings i will say this without fairings you almost get ripped off the seat, i have also been over 80 on my 250r and without some kind of steering damper it gets hairy. i think 140 on a 4 wheeler would be a hairy ride to keep it from getting a shake in the front end or as its called here the death wobble, all in all a cool banshee but has to be scary at 140, i have been 152 mph in a car and things go by so fast its almost a blur. i bet cruzing the streets here in ny on that you get pulled over alot by the cops.

you dont come off at 140 with no fairings if you hold onto that bitch like a man, no one believes me? come to potsdam ny and ill show you that this banshee is capable of 140 ATLEAST and ill do it myself, this banshee has a lonestar stearing damper, EVERYTHING is top of the line, this bike sold on ebay for around the price of 7,000.....

it may not be the machine for sand but i dont care im a road rider like i know alot of banshee riders are, built , stroked yfz, 421 cub banshees, quadzillas, built 250rs , nothing like that even compares when you hop on this and lay a patch from 20 MPH to 60 MPH in 2nd GEAR

You have never been on a real race sled then. 1000'=154mph...that's my personal best... and that aint shit these days for sled.