so bad

liz

Im confused by your topic, should try and be more specific with what your trying to accomplish here.

Bike was on ebay, i emailed the guy and now its back on craigslist- seemed like he had friends and what not bidding on his stuff.

He said he lives in staten island but the bike is located in NJ, which is fine but dude just sounds like a moron.

Bike is clean, but isnt worth anywhere near 7k-

Joe

I sent the guy a text message, he didn't respond he called me ASAP- i could understand every 10th word- kept referring to the bike as a single unit and its the nicest bike in the world'.

''as a unit you will not find a cleaner bike in the world''

I offered him 3500 and he was screaming on the phone lmaoooo :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Said he would maybe go down to 6500

Goodluck with your sale cheech

Im confused by your topic, should try and be more specific with what your trying to accomplish here.

Bike was on ebay, i emailed the guy and now its back on craigslist- seemed like he had friends and what not bidding on his stuff.

He said he lives in staten island but the bike is located in NJ, which is fine but dude just sounds like a moron.

Bike is clean, but isnt worth anywhere near 7k-

Joe

I sent the guy a text message, he didn't respond he called me ASAP- i could understand every 10th word- kept referring to the bike as a single unit and its the nicest bike in the world'.

''as a unit you will not find a cleaner bike in the world''

I offered him 3500 and he was screaming on the phone lmaoooo :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Said he would maybe go down to 6500

Goodluck with your sale cheech

screaming ....he did the same thing too me so funny :rotflmao::rotflmao: